Every Moment.

Your POV
WARNING: IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY CERTAIN WRITING THEMES, CLICK OFF :)
i got a strange call around 6:37 am.... i didn't pick it up because i didn't want to wake finn.

he woke up around 8:30 and i listened to the voice mail from the caller. it was mom.

"y/n, i've had enough! you have been showing up NEVER at home! you've been sleeping around and i do not approve! so, i'm kicking you out! and don't come back for your stuff!" she yelled angrily.

"h-how could she-" i started.

"it's my fault. i'm the one who's been asking you to stay over." finn mumbled.

"no, it's mine. i'm the one who's been 'sleeping around'. guess i'm a real slut!" i said, trying not to cry as i said the last part.

"no. shut up. you have done none of those things. your mom is just being a real bitch. and your dad is being a dick for letting her do this." finn bellowed.

"finn, my dad is dead." i replied, rubbing my arm uncomfortably.

"u-oh, i'm sorry." finn choked.

"it's fine." i mumbled, shaking my head.

finn snaked one arm around my waist.

"i love you." he whispered into my ear.

"i-i love you too." i stammered. i turned so i was facing finn. i lifted both of my hands up to his curly hair.

"i love it when you do that." finn blurted, straddling me.

i sat up so i could get closer to him.

he put both hands on my waist and slowly got closer and closer until-

"hey, it's me." nick said.

"fuck." finn muttered under his breath.

"just checking up on you guys, mom isn't home." nick said, closing the door.

finn smiled and hugged me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

i giggled, my cheeks feeling hot.

i wrapped my legs around his torso, and he flipped me so i was on top of him.

i leaned down and kissed him.

i could feel finn's hands resting lightly around my waist.

his fingers feel like cotton, when he puts his arm around me. (if you know the reference ILY)

"hey guys-WOOF!" gaten bellowed. i know i heard foot steps.

"hehe, sorry." finn whispered, pulling away from the kiss. i got off of him, and he sat by me.

"i heard you yell, what happened?" caleb said, coming out from behind gaten.

"y/n and finn, they were.... woah." gaten muttered, using over-the-top hand gestures.

"uh, yeah.... i can tell." caleb mumbled, looking over at finn's face.

"sorry, you came over without asking, so you might walk in on some shit." finn interjected.

"noah and mills are here too, hope you don't mind." gaten laughed. finn rolled his eyes.

"hey um did finn- WOAH!" noah screamed, who had just been running up the stairslooking finn up and down.

"NOAH! ARE YOU HURT?" millie screeched, who had followed behind noah.

"no, but finn is... ya know...." noah pondered, scratching the back of his neck.

"what?" finn laughed, looking at everyone nervously.

"YOU'VE PITCHED A TENT GOD-DAMNIT!" gaten yelled.

"uhhhh.... guys.... that's a little..... ya know...." finn whispered, blushing.

"pg-13 OMG MY MOM WOULD KILL ME!" noah hollered, turning to leave. millie grabbed him by the ear and turned him back towards the conversation.

"noah, you're in a show that's pg-13 for pete's sake, she's not gonna kill you." millie reasoned.

"oh, thank god." noah said in a high pitched voice, putting a hand on his hip. millie punched him in the shoulder, and noah groaned in response.

"well um, that was interesting." caleb stated, everyone laughed.

this was one of those times that made us closer, and it would be added to our memories.

🖤🥀🖤🥀
IM SO GROSSS WHATTATAT

AND 900 READS OH MY KUMQUAT TYSM ILY ALL!!! 😭💕💕