Chapter 9: Christmas

Amethyst snickered to herself in a corner. "This is gonna be great!" She had rigged the room with mistletoe for the Christmas party.
As everyone walked in, they saw the decorations, and each had different reactions.

Amethyst: Woo hoo! Yeah! Everyone's here!

Peridot: What am I supposed to do?

Garnet: *in normal bored tone* yay

Pearl:Are you sure this is a good idea?

Lapis:This is a human holiday isn't it?

And so, the Crystal Gems were full of hope and good cheer. Little did they know of the surprises Amethyst had, coming near.

"Present time!," Amethyst yelled. Everyone crowded around the tree in excitement. "Now, 3,2,1, OPEN YOUR PRESENTS"

Amethyst: prank set

Peridot: beginner science kit

Garnet: a book on how to care for children

Pearl: a book on how to deal with anxiety

Lapis: a DVD set of her favorite show

"Thank you!," they all said in unison. Then they ate, laughed, and danced their hearts out, but Amethyst's plan was close to complete. A plan so wicked, none could beat.

"Alright, time for the game. Everyone in groups of twos!," Amethyst said, and they did as told. Groups were:

Peridot and Lapis
Garnet and Pearl

"Now, everyone, look up," Amethyst smirked. As they looked up they saw two mistletoes, one above each groups heads. "You may now kiss your bride."

Peridot hesitated, so Lapis dove right in for the kiss.

Pearl was so flustered, she kept mumbling. Garnet was in for the kill though. "Pearl, you see even though I'm already two, we're going to take you as three, and with that she kissed Pearl.

"Ahh, the ships have sailed now, thanks to me," Amethyst smirked. Garnet turned toward her. "How about you?," she asked. "Oh, my loves not here." Amethyst replied. "Who is it," they all questioned.

Jasper