"Vescovi has business, but his plans changed so he's not taking the plane today, he'll be taking it tomorrow, which means he won't land until the third day." He spoke, turning back and frowned. I hummed a reply before turning my head to the side and watching a white SUV, the same model as this one overpass us, blocking our way. "Shit! Fucking step on it!" Linia roared to the driver as I quickly sat up. Clearly, those vehicles weren't ours, nor our friends. "Dammit, Ayva, get down!" He growled as he took out his gun and lowered his window. I quickly crammed myself in between the back of the front feat and the front of mine, lowering my body as much as possible as bullets starting flying to and from our vehicle.

"Call backup!" The driver in our car yelled at the man sitting beside him in the front passenger seat. That was when I felt a collision at the back of our SUV, successfully pushing us out of the road.

"Get up, we've gotta hit it and run." Linia ordered as he looked to see that our driver had been shot and was bleeding out of his mouth. I grimaced and slid out as Linia gave me his hand as the front passenger got out. "Here, cover us while we run to the front to take over, then, we'll cover you." Linia tossed me a gun and walked forward with the burly guy up front.

I stared in shock at the gun in my trembling hands. "Linia!" I hissed and looked back to see another white, Escalade pull up. "I can't do this, they're too many!" I croaked out, on the verge of tears because of my nerves.

"You can and you will." He hissed back and started shooting, running up the side of the vehicle as I saw a couple of men fall from the direct shots of Linia and the other burly man. "Didn't Silvano teach you anything?" He yelled now and I could hear the men from behind get closer as Linia took the front and the burly man start shooting behind and I took a run for it when the burly man fell to the ground, his chest quickly soaking in blood. I bit back a shriek and quickly moved to Linia's side.

"Yes, but not how to shoot directly and multiple times, I only had two lessons." I cried out when a window beside us shattered with a bullet. "Where's the backup?!" I exclaimed and shrieked back as Linia continued shooting before his gun ran out of bullets.

"Fuck it, give me yours." He demanded and I gladly passed my gun to him, relieved to have gotten rid of it even though my hands were still shaking and my legs were feeling like jelly. "Go get Darren's." He fell to the ground and hissed, closing his eyes tightly. "Look, I can't beat this guys off, but I'm willing to bet that they can't hurt you, and I can fig-"

"No!" I shook my head determined. "I'm not leaving you, besides, Carson's orders, I'm not supposed to leave your side." I reminded him and fought the thought of losing him as his arm started dripping blood from the bullet that had hit his shoulder. "I'm doing the next best thing." I snatched the gun out of his weakening arm and and stood up, pointing the barrel of the gun to my temple, hoping I wouldn't accidentally shoot myself.

Instantly, all firing stopped and I sighed in relief, knowing that if I didn't accidentally blow my head off, they would purposely have done it unless they had orders, like Linia said.

"Ayva, what the hell are you doing? Get back here!" Linia hissed at me from the floor but I held my ground.

"I give myself up, seeing as how you have killed all of my crew members. I give none of you any hassle with me, or, I finish the job and pull the trigger." I threatened as a man my height stepped up and smiled.

"Well, princess, seeing as how our boss wants you alive and well, I think we want the first one." He turned behind him to his crew and some of them nodded, others just stared. I looked beyond the Escalade's and saw the empty roads ahead and behind. It was an almost desert like place, who knows where we were, especially in another country, so I let go the gun, making sure it fell close to Linia's reach.

I hastily hissed over to Linia, "you stay there or we're both fucked." I walked over to the smiling man as he got out a pair of handcuffs and I held my wrists together in between us.

"Nah," he tsked, and grabbed my wrists before separating them and turning me around, holding my arms behind me and then hand-cuffing them, tightly. I felt the grip of the strong metal rub on them harshly, but bit back the hiss of pain that wanted to escape my lips. "I've heard many stories of your sneaky ass, and I'm not taking any chances." He chuckled as I felt a bandana close over my mouth. "Open." He ordered as I lifted my lips open as he pushed it in between my teeth, tugging it back, rubbing it against my skin brutally. "Great, now, if you don't mind." He smirked and bent down to my feet and I watched as he caught the rope that another man tossed to him and wrap it against my ankles, tugging on my jeans in an upwards motion before making the rope touch with my skin and firmly knot it up so that I could barely even stand. "Awesome, you look fabulous!" He grinned mischievously before snapping his fingers.

A bigger man came and bent down to throw me over his shoulders and I bit against the bandana, relieved as I watched everyone get inside their vehicles, and starting to drive off without finding Linia. I could only hope he made it out alive and that he could tell Carson that I was taken.