8: His Shout Out To Orion: BLACK (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Cable car!? We're going that far!?" We pass through the dining hall and by all our friends. As we do, Syo accidentally bumps Masato making him drop the tea he had been drinking and he coughs violently.

"Ah! Masa!" Otoya shouts, "Melody!?"

"Otoya~" I cry out for him before we zip out of the hallway. Otoya starts to run after us, but is stopped by Ren.

"Ah ah ah! You have to get to your exams!" Ren scolded grabbing his shoulder. Otoya can only watch as we get further and further away.

After running halfway across the campus, we stop and take a breather after jumping on the right cable car. "This is...a shortcut...to the city." Syo explains out of breath. He wasn't heaving like before, that was good.

"Why...did we just...do this!?" I shout the people around us stare and I quiet down. Syo put a hand through the loop hanging above him and stood next to me by the car doors. He fixed his fedora, looking around cautiously before looking at me.

"Huh? Your hair is different again?"

"Again?" I touch side of my face only to feel the scruffy black wig with blue highlights I had on. "Oh yeah, I went out to buy this yesterday afternoon. I had planned to use it whenever I had to go out to somewhat hide my identity. It's a good thing I put it on before you violently dragged me out of the academy!" I glared.

"Yesterday afternoon? What do you mean? You were with us."

"Huh? No I wasn't." I insisted, "Left in the morning and came back around 8 or so."

"Huh?" Syo repeated and blinked. "Melody, you were with me and Otoya for the video tour. You had on another black haired wig and a cheerleader's outfit!" I scrunched up my nose in confusion then put two and two together.

I sighed, "That was my twin sister Syo. She visited the academy yesterday while I was gone looking for me. You weren't the only one who was deceived."

Syo blinked, then smacked his forehead. "Oh my gosh, I forgot ya did have one too. A twin. She played me for a fool, and I fell for it." Suddenly the car shakes and Syo has to hold on to me to keep us balanced. "You good?"

I nod pulling away from him, "Yeah. I'm sure she didn't mean any harm though. She just plays too much is all. But don't dodge my initial question! Why are we heading to the city for?!"

"We have to find...Natsuki." Syo starts to explain, "You see, earlier this morning, he and Nanami made a deal that if she would stay with him for the Piyo-chan character show happening today, he'd offer to take her to HAYATO's live...since it was happening in the same area."

I frowned again, "Oh yeah. Haru did say she wanted to go. She was so excited when it was getting close."

"Yeah. But Nanami just called me up and said that Natsuki had run away from her and that she had gotten lost." He got pushed closer to me as the car grew more crowded. He continued in a low whisper, "And more importantly, he had dropped his glasses."

"His glasses?" I repeated, "Heh? Why'd you try to make your voice all deep like that piece of info was so important?"

"What do you mean!?" Syo started to protest but calmed himself, "You don't remember KaSa? About Natsuki..."

"About Natsuki~"

"...being split?" A question mark appears on my head, "Split personality! Triggered by his glasses being taken off!?"

"What really!?" People stare and I get quiet again, "How is that even possible!"

NEXT STOP SHIBUYA STATION