Chapter 1

In honour of the first commenter, i will post this chapter earlier than i planned to. i hope you people will keep on commenting, it drives me to write more ^^.

in honours of @little-mexican-lady 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Disgusting. That is all I can say about this world. Not that I'm the one to complain, I have it good after all. I come from a wealthy family, a royal bloodline and a pedigree that is known by the world. I have nothing to complain. Nothing at all. Especially since I just play along with the game called life. I don't do anything to chance it. That would cost me my head. It is smarter to just wait my chance. Wait for the day I inherit everything. Only then, I can achieve what I want.

Shutting down the human market.

"Over here!" The raven flinched at the screech like voice of the blond haired lady. He made his way over to her nevertheless and sat down with a sigh. "Aw, come on Lucien! It's going to be great! I heard they have some great goods this month" the girl cheered trying to make the male next to her happy. This only had the opposite effect but Lucien gave a dashing fake smile nevertheless. "It will just be the same as always, but maybe" he shrugged. He sat straight, his head held high like his status acquired him to do. The dashing blonde at his side only adding for his reputation, or rather, the reputation of his father. The blonde began chatting of her latest purchases on the market, dresses, shoes, rare items and rare animals. She only held herself quiet when the lights dimmed and the spots aimed at the platform in the middle of the stage.

"Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the auction of the month! I will keep it short as you all surely like to see the merchandise as soon as possible! My name is Miluno and I'll be your host this night! First up is a force to be recognized with..."

Lucien dazed as one after another humans were brought on stage. The number projected on the curtain behind them going from zero to thousands to millions. He shook his head. One looked more pitful than the other. He felt disgust for all the people sitting here with heated gazes, drooling mouths and sadistic expressions. He wouldn't become one of them, never.

"Then the last for this night! A beauty if I say so myself. Fierce, stubborn and animalistic. This young piece has some fire in it!" he introduced. Lucien eyes glanced up as a man was brought on stage. His eyes widened and his breath was stuck in his throat. He was beautiful. His black hair flowed like a river of silk around his body touching his lower back. His skin was sun kissed and fair if you ignored the scars. His stomach was well formed, not quite muscled but looking fine. His legs were almost feminine. On that stage stood a piece of art that was about to be sold to the most perverted and disgusting people on the earth.

"This young male, 18 years old, his eyes which you cannot see right now are golden like that of a beast and pupils are split! One may say that he could be some sort of hybrid! He is trained on just the basics so his new master has all the fun disciplining him! Let's start the bidding!" Miluno shouted and the numbers on the board rose and rose. Lucien bit his lip. "Are you okay Lucien?" he frowned as he heard the woman besides him. His eyes soon fell on the bidding machine before him. He shook his head clear and wrote a grand sum and pushed the biddings button. His sum appeared on the screen and it did not change anymore. "3, 2, 1, Sold for the amount of 1.800.000" Miluno shouted and the boy was dragged back off the stage. "And that was it for today people! The winners may come to the back to claim their prize, as you know we only accept cash or cheques! And to the rest, I bid you all a good night and hopeful I see you next month!" everyone clapped and the lights on stage went out and the others went on. "What do you think you are doing buying a boy?!" the blonde screeched. Lucien groaned internally, "I rather fancy his looks, besides, it's not like you have a say in it" he said as he stood up and put on his coat. "B-b-" "Good night lady Elazine" he stated before he went off back stage. He showed his bidding number to the guard standing by the entrance. With an approval grunt he was let inside. He went over to the 'room' where his prize should be.