Chapter 7: Past Revealation Continues

Manik tried to found her at SNS..but could not get her. All because of Harshad that he did not knew even her real name.
Suddenly he remember about the card that had fallen that day from her pocket. He goes to Harshad's room and starts finding it. He found it in his drawer and luckily it was her visiting card and her contact no. was also there. He immediately dialed the no. As the ring was ringing, his heart was beating fastly. As soon as the call was picked his heartbeat stopped for a second. A smile automatically carved on his lips as he heard her voice.

N: Hello, Is anyone there..Hello..Hello
M: Hello, Mishti
N: Who is Mishti??

Manik was confused by her this question but he thought it as her prank.

M: I know Uh won't answer mah questions..but please listen for once.

And being having the most sweetest heart Nandini also agreed. Manik told her all about where he saw her, and was attracted by her voice. He told her everything except the plan.

N: Are Are hold on hold on, phle apna naam toh btao

M: Are sorry..I'm Ma..

He was just about to say his name, but then reminded of plan and he introduced himself as Harshad.

N: So uh are saying ki Uh love me just because of mah voice. Seriously Harshad tum kaunsi century mein jee rahe ho.

Manik was somewhere hurt when nandini called him Harshad, but he know he have to do it for his friend.
Time passed and Manik and Nandini became very close to each other. Somewhere Nandini was also falling for him for his true confessions. And fortunately or should I say unfortunately Nandini liked her new name, Mishti so she never asked Manik about it and eventually Manik never got to know her real name.
It felt like, Luck was with Harshad thats why, Nandini never approached him to meet, not even for a picture.
(😂😂Like Bodyguard movie..hope uh guys understand)

Two months were about to complete. Till now MaNan they both were habitual of each other. Not talking to each other a day was like a year for them. They both were falling for each other in every second.
------------------------------------

I knew ki falling for her will hurt me later, but I can't help it. She had something in her which can make anyone fall for her.

N: Then why did not uh told her the truth?

M: I could not, I could not cheat Harshad. I promised him and I can't break that.

He paused for a while.

And then the day arrived, the day which snatched my everything from me. The day which made me hate friendships.

------------------------------------

Manik was at his home preparing for a party as Harshad was arriving today. He was so happy to meet his friend. But on another side he was feeling guilty to cheat with Nandini and was also upset because he knew he won't be able to talk to her after today. As he was busy with his preprations, he saw his dad coming.
His dad became happy too after seeing his son smiling afterall he was his son no matter how much time they used to spend together.

MDad: Kya baat hai beta, itni preprations kis liye??
Kya special h aaj? As far as I remember tumhara bday toh nhi h aaj then?.

MDad: Kya baat hai beta, itni preprations kis liye??Kya special h aaj? As far as I remember tumhara bday toh nhi h aaj then?