Davina, Asher, Marcel were there already; Cami ascended from the stairs soon after hearing her name.

"Who's Angelica Barker?" Davina asks, looking up at Kol.

"One of my vampire potentials," Marcel speaks up. "Had to turn her down. She was too lost."

Cami's expression turns to nervousness, her voice a little shaky when she says, "Does she know what'll happen to her?"

"It's better when they don't know, love," Kol told her the straight up truth.

Marcel sighs at his comment. "Hopefully, we won't have to use her."

"I'm not so sure about that," Ariel crossed her arms and looked at Marcel. "Esther is quite something, a bitch matter of fact."

Kol nodded at her words and added on, "Which is why I've got to ask something else of you."

"You're already getting the diamond," Marcel rolls his eyes and looked up at the Mikaelson.

"Which I'm thrilled about," Kol reassures him. "But for me to help you, I need access to my mother's hourglass...which is in the Lycee. With my mother."

"So?" Marcel was getting agitated, everyone could tell.

"I haven't been back in a while. The only way she won't suspect me is if I bring back the thing I was sent to find."

Asher steps forward a little and questions his sister's boyfriend. "And what is that thing?"

Kol stays silent for a moment, knowing they aren't going to like this. "The white oak stake."

"Are you out of your mind?" Marcel yells at him.

Asher shakes his head while Davina gives him a glare, "Kaleb."

Kol felt everyone's eyes on him and he knew he needed to reason with them quickly, "It's the only way she's gonna trust me. She doesn't want to kill them, she wants to make sure the weapon doesn't fall in the wrong hands." Marcel still doesn't agree, but Kol turns back to him, "I swear, soon as she's gone, I'll give it right back to Klaus."

"Like hell you will," Marcel says and backs away. "Deals off."

Ariel was about to stand up for him, but a certain hybrid stops her. "Kol."

Klaus emerges from the darkness and walks up to his brother, "Whatever grudges you hold against me...we are doing this for the good of our family. Do I have your word that for once you will honor that?"

Kol nods his head. "You have my word, Nik. I swear on the fate of us all."

"I'll get the stake."

+++

Ariel was waiting outside the Lycee, waiting to see if anything went wrong. She would attack, but that was if everything else failed. She was on top of a crypt when they saw the three of them go out into the mini courtyard in the cemetery. Ariel saw Rebekah and didn't realize until then how much she had missed her.

"Something's wrong," Ariel whispers to herself as she listens into the conversation.

Ariel stops and catches parts of their conversation. She gets from those parts that Esther is going to destroy Rebekah's body. Did Kol know about this? "This wasn't the plan."