He smiled and kissed me again. Finally putting me down and wrapped his arms around my waist, bumping our noses lovingly.

"I am so proud of you. Proud that you are so strong and have been keeping inside without anyone noticing. Proud that you told me. Have you told this to anyone before?" He said looking down at me.

"I have told Harry and Niall and basically Louis knows as well. But i told them, he died. But that's not the reason." I said looking down.

"What? Then what happened?" He asked shocked.

"He left us, the day i was born, he left me with Mum. He was having an affair and couldn't handle any other child. He married a quite Young girl, and cheated on mum as well." Now tears were shamelessly pouring down. I felt Zayn's hold tighten.

I looked up at him and saw him staring blankly at the door ahead in pure and rigid anger, gritting his teeth.

"Zayn?" i asked caressing his cheeks.

"Your mum is a very brave woman. Your whole family is. You are the strongest is all i will say and if i ever found him anywhere, i will kill him myself. No wonder he left. He was a coward and a shithead to leave a loving child like you and a already beautifully settled family alone." Zayn said. I just kissed him and he kissed me back, everyone must think and what's so special left in our kisses when every now and then it happens?

It is every time the same sparks that we couldn't get enough of. We express our feelings, our love and the unsaid words through them. We will never get tired of each other's embrace. We hold on to each other and these little things just give that peace and assurance we want. Its unexplainable.

We pulled apart and checked our outfits and ruffled any nonsense or crinkles that we possibly can. He was wearing black jumper saying 'Nice' with blue jeans, bit of stubble around his chiseled jaw, he looked beautiful. His soft hair styled in his usual quiff.

And i was wearing a button up shirt with a hoodie and my hair were wild mess of curles today, i though wanted to get them trimmed but zayn suggested otherwise

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And i was wearing a button up shirt with a hoodie and my hair were wild mess of curles today, i though wanted to get them trimmed but zayn suggested otherwise.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.