You're having a sexual moment and your friend walks in (Harry&Niall)

Harry: "Shhhhit!" You moan as you feel Harry slip another long, cold finger into you. Everyone was right, when it came down to it, his hands were amazing. "Feel okay babe?" He asked huskily, kissing your inner thigh. "Shut up." You moaned and he laughed, kissing everywhere his mouth could reach. You throw your head back in pleasure, when you feel his fingers pull out. "Why?" you groaned, opening your eyes. "That was just the pre-show." He smirked as he grabbed his shaft and pressed it against the amazing wetness he caused. Just before he thrusted in, you heard someone calling you. "[Y/N]!?" "Harry?!" "Fuck!" you both muttered as you scrambled to find your clothes that were scattered all over the room. "Where are you guys?" Your best friend yelled, her voice near. Just as you fixed your shirt, she walked in, tears in her eyes and her cheeks and nose red. You knew something was wrong. "He broke up with me!" She cried out, falling into your arms. You calmed her down, rubbing her back and promising a girls night. "Haz, do you mind?" "I'll go to Lou's place. I'll call first though, to make sure I'm not interrupting anything." He said, looking directly at your friend who wiped her eyes. You walked him to the door, kissing him. "Morning sex, get ready." He growled and kissed your neck. You bit your lip and nodded, closing the door as he pulled out of the driveway. "Ice cream, chocolate fudge, whipped cream, cookies ... there are chips in the cabinet and I have liquor." You said and your best friend smiled. When you both settled down with your snacks and popped in "The Vow", your phone buzzed. "And make sure you leave us some whipped cream ;) -Horny Haz" You giggled and set your phone down, getting ready for the tear filled night ahead.

Niall: "[Y/N]!" Niall moaned as you grabbed his crotch through his jeans. He picked you up and set you down on the kitchen counter, ripping both of your shirts off and leaving lovebites all over your body. You both stumbled to the couch, Niall stripping his pants off, leaving him only in his Calvin Kleins. You flipped over, Niall turned on by your sudden act of control. You ran your fingers along his manhood as he let out a small whimper, knowing you have him right where you want him. You kissed his V-line and he jumped at the touch. Just as you were about to rip his boxers off, you heard cars honking outside. "Shit." you mumbled and you both put your pants and shirt back on. You ran a hand through your hair and opened the door, your friend easing on the honking. "Dinner or the pub?!" She yelled, giving you and Niall the hint that she got her job as boss. "Dinner or the pub, my love?" You asked and Niall groaned. "The bed." he whispered, nibbling on your earlobe. "Both!" You shouted back out to her and she nodded. "Be back in 10!" She yelled, and made a turn back to her house. "10 minutes is enough time for a blow!" Niall yelled, as you ran upstairs. "I'm a lady!" you said, putting your hand on your heart as if you were shocked. "Besides, I need time to get ready. Why rush now when I can give you more tonight?" He raised and eyebrow and kissed you with a smirk. "Drunk sex?" "Don't get drunk off your ass and I'll give you a morning surprise." "Deal!"