Truth or Dare

One Direction Preferences

Preference #47 Truth or Dare

Harry: You were at Louis' house with the boys and a couple of friends when they decided to play truth or dare. Harry was the first one to be called. "Harry, truth or dare." "Dare." Josh grins at him and says, "Kiss the most beautiful person in the room." Harry immediately faces you to kiss you, but Josh stops him. "Wasn't finished. Kiss the most beautiful person in the room, and your girlfriend is excluded because we all know you think she's the prettiest." He faces you again and pouts. You pat his hand and say, "It's alright." He sighs but stands up anyway. You watch curiously who he's going to and you laugh when he sits in front of Louis.He grabs his face and pulls it to him, giving him a swift kiss. He pulls away and goes back to you. "No one said it had to be a girl."

Liam: The boys and some friends visited your shared home with Liam to hang out and have some fun. Drinks were served, and soon, most people, including you, were tipsy and someone suggested a few rounds of truth or dare. It pretty much involved kissing and stripping. When it was your turn, you boldly answered, "Dare." Niall stands up and volunteers to give the dare. "I dare you to strip to your knickers and dance... what song was that again... by Beyonce? With the girls thing...""Who Run the World." "Yeah, that. Dance that in your knickers." Liam, being sober, stands up and says, "Absolutely not!" You try to make him sit down. "It's just a dare. They're drunk and probably forget about it in the morning anyway." Louis then winks at you. "Well, Liam, if you don't want her to do it, then you do it for her." Liam's up for it and actually strips, leaving him in his boxers. Niall tuts and shakes his head. "The dare was to dance in (Y/N)'s knickers, so go change!" You slap his bum and giggle. "Don't use my favorite pair! You're going to stretch them." He groans but goes to your bedroom to change anyway. Soon, he comes back, wearing a purple bra that couldn't even be clasped and black knickers that looked too tight. "Get on with it," he says, standing in the middle of the room. As soon as the music started playing, he dances, glaring at Niall every once in a while. He runs to your room when the song ended, and comes back, making everyone promise not to upload any photos and videos of him dancing in your underwear. He sits beside you and says, "You're lucky I love you."

Louis: When you played Truth or Dare with Louis and a couple of friends, he did not go easy on you. He made you eat a tablespoon of salt, made you lick the floor, and made you stick your hand down the toilet. You were almost in tears because he gave you pretty gross dares. When you whine about it, he only grins at you and answer, "It's just a dare, love. Live a little!" When it was his turn, you jump at the opportunity and give the dare. "I dare you to kiss three things...You have to be in a blindfold and I'll choose what you get to kiss." He puckers his lips and sends you air kisses. "Bring it on." First, you made him kiss Liam's foot, then you made him kiss a rock you found in the garden. You then made Niall stand in front of Louis' face and you turned him around. You whispered something in Niall's ear, and he laughed. He then pulled his pants down, and you told Louis to pucker up. Niall moves his butt until Louis' lips are firmly planted on them, then he lets out a really loud fart. Louis immediately pulls away and removes the blind fold. "God, Niall, you could fucking kill a whole family with your fart. Seriously." Everyone laughed and covered their noses, because it really did smell bad. You felt bad for Louis, so you tried to kiss his lips. He stopped you and said, "You wouldn't want to kiss this right now, babe. I can still taste Niall's ass on my mouth."

Niall: Niall's been eyeing you since you arrived at the party, and he's been wishing for some luck when you all decided to play truth or dare. Niall told Liam about his tiny crush on you, so Liam's been helping him to get you to notice him. When it was Niall's turn, he decided to choose Truth becasue he knew the others would give extreme dares, and he doesn't want to look bad in front of you. Liam grinned at him and said, "Okay, Niall. This is going to be easy. Would you ever wank for anyone in this room? If yes, who would it be?" Niall turned a shade of red, not really expecting Liam to ask him that question. So much for not getting embarrassed. He flipped the bird at Liam before saying, "Yeah. (Y/N)." You slightly jumped when he mentioned your name. Liam was stifling his laugh. "What about (Y/N), Niall?" "I'd wank for her damn it!" Niall shouted, looking at anyone but you. At the end of the party, when you approached him, he turned red and said, "Look, a while ago... I just meant you were really pretty and I like you." You laugh and nod your head. "It was a pretty weird translation, but yeah, it's kinda sweet now that I think about it... On second thought, I don't want to think about it. Clean slate?" You extend your hand and he eagerly reaches for it, shaking it. "Yes, please!"

Zayn: You joined Zayn in their tour bus, and when they were traveling to their next destination, they decided to play truth or dare. Since you were new and you were Zayn's girlfriend, they all chose you first and they were all urging you to choose truth, so you did. "So, (Y/N)," Niall said, smiling at you widely. "Tell us about your first love." Some protests were heard, but Niall just winked at you, because you accidentally told him Zayn was your first love and that he doesn't know you're already in love with him. You smile at him and share your story. "Well, my friend knows this guy who she thinks would get along with me. I wasn't dating anyone that time and she asked me if I wanted to go on a blind date with the guy. I didn't see the problem with it, so I went. He was one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen, and I'm not even exaggerating. He brought me to a cafe in the outskirts of the city, and at first I was honestly scared. But when we entered the place, it was so colorful and full of paintings on the wall. He said he goes there when he's feeling down, and the owners of the cafe gave him permission to paint on their wall. We talked the whole day about almost anything we could think of. I really enjoyed his company even if he accidentally spilled his coffee on my skirt and tried to wipe it with his hand. When he drove me back to my place, he walked me to my door and tried to kiss me. I was looking for my keys that time and when I looked up to thank him, he ended up kissing my nose." Some laughed, but Niall asked, "Wow. Doesn't sound like a first love story to me." Zayn was already quiet, and he was looking at you, smiling. You smile and shake your head. "It is, actually. If I never went to that date, there wouldn't be a second one, and a third, and a fourth. That date was one of the most genuine one I've had, and I'm glad I went, because if not, I would never have met my first love." Everyone was quiet, but then Louis patched it all up. "Wait. Zayn's your first love?" You shyly nod your head and everyone started hollering and aww-ing. Zayn then pulls you away from the circle and kisses you, this time on the mouth. "I love you, too." He says, the smile on his face the brightest you've seen.