"Non" I said quietly. I look down embarrassed.

"That's because there's only me, so you can date me" Niall said, he put his arm around my shoulder. Then he smiled.

"Um uh..."

"I'm just kidding Louis, I like someone else" he said chuckling, then he looked at Zayn.

"I'll see you later Louis!" Niall said, then he made his way to Zayn.

"I knew he didn't like me" I said quietly.

"Don't be down, maybe he's just trying to make you jealous, I mean your very cute when your jealous" Harry said laughing.

"Shut up" I said crossing my arms.

James

"I'll see you later Louis!" I said.

I like Louis. I really do, I mean who doesn't? Everyone likes him, he's a very likable person. He could make anyone smile just by him smiling.

I walked towards this Zayn guy, I wanted to know more about him. "Hey" I said smiling.

"Hey" Zayn said smiling widely.

"Want to skip first class?" I asked, then I realized im supposed to act like Niall.

"What happened to you?" Zayn asked chuckling.

"I don't know, I guess I just in... How many hours ago did we last see eachother?" I asked.

"8 hours ago" Zayn said.

"Oh right, well I changed in 8 hours, now lets go to the field nobody there" I said, I grabbed his hands and pulled him to the back. We went to the far side of the field right by the trees.

"Ok, now sit down and tell me about yourself because I seem to lost all my memories, but don't be hurt! I still know your name" I said sitting beside.

"Are you ok? You seem... Different" Zayn said looking at me.

"Is there something wrong with being different? Well I think I'm unique" I said doing a hair flip even though I didn't have long hair.

"Are you sure your Niall?" Zayn asked chuckling.

"Of course I'm Niall! I'm amazing! Im the Niall Horan!" I said.

"Because last night you were all shy" Zayn said laughing.

"Oh right, I'll be shy now" I said, then I put my hands over my face.

"Your pretty" I whispered, then I hid just like Niall would.

"Thanks, you too" Zayn said chuckling.

"Can you kiss me?" I asked, even though i said it as a joke.

"We have to save that for a very good day, so no" Zayn said smiling.

"Ok" I said laughing.

"Was that shy?" I asked taking my hands off my face.

"Yeah" Zayn says laughing.

"I'm such a good actor" I said doing another hair flip. Then I got up and started to walk like I was on the runway. I posed in weird poses.

"I should be model" I said sitting back right beside Zayn.

"What happened to you? Did you take anything?" Zayn asked laughing hard.

"Um of course! I took a very long beauty rest so my face can look fabulous!" I say like it was obvious.

"I like you, your funny" Zayn said smiling.

"Everyone likes me, nothing new and i already know I'm funny, I was born this way" I said smiling, then looked out at the field.

"Oh my god, something happened to you" Zayn says laughing.

"Yeah, the gods have sent me power to be confident, but tomorrow im going to be shy, so don't question it" I said, then I got up.

"Are you coming?" I asked rising my eyebrows.

"Where?" He asked getting up as well.

"Were going to the pool" I said walking towards the outdoor pool that was a couple blocks away.

"But its not opened till 4" Zayn said following me.

"I know, that's why were sneaking in" I said.

When I saw the pool, I went to the back and climbed the tall fence that was about 15 feet high.

"Are you crazy?" Zayn whispered yelled.

"Yup, very" I said. When I got to the top, I took my closes off and jumped in from the fence.

"If we get in trouble, its your fault" Zayn says also climbing up.

"Sure" I said shrugging. Then Zayn jumped in. When he came out of the water, he smiled and shook his head.

"Your so crazy" Zayn said chuckling.

"Very" I say chuckling, then I went under water and grabbed Zayns legs and pulled him under water. When we were out, he looked at me and smiled, then he jumped on my back.

"Take me for a ride!" He said pointing to the other side of the pool. I put my head under water and swim to the other side. I got put my head up and started to slash Zayn.

"Hey?!" We hear a voice call from the building.

I looked at Zayn and smiled, we got out and I grabbed my things and put them on quickly, so did Zayn. I climbed up the fence and jumped off, I landed on the grass.

"Get back here!" The guy yelled.

"Jump!" I said.

"What if something happens?!" Zayn asked.

"Nothing well happen! Now jump!" I said, then he jumped, he landed on his feet and we ran to the school.

"That was fun" I said laughing when we walked in the school.

"Never doing that again" He said laughing.

••••••••••••••
Hope you like this chapter, I wanted some Zames or Jayn senses. Anyways I'm feeling better now, I got the needle out today and I don't have to go back to the hospital!!! Anyways I might be busy tomorrow and Wednesday so maybe another update Thursday or later on today.

This has to get over 4 votes to be updated today

Thanks for reading
('ω;`)ブワッ