art class part 3

Mondays have proved time and time again to be the source of unlimited stress to students across the globe. Today, I am one of those students because our wonderful Calculus teacher scheduled a test today.

Toni and I have been talking and hanging out more often. Most of the time we were studying for today's test, but sometimes we just enjoyed each other's company. Still, it made me wonder if he would want to talk to me after the test is done and over with.

"Good morning Y/N." I looked over to see Toni as I was getting my books for my first class, AP American History.

"Morning Toni. Ready for the test?" I ask. Toni's first class was math.

"Yeah. Thanks for turning me smart." He joked.

"No problem," The bell signaled the beginning of school. "I'll see you after later. Tell me how the test goes."

"Yeah, see you later." He smiled, walking the other way to math.

90 minutes later

Mr. Bager finished his lecture right before the bell. I hurried out of the class to meet up with Toni in the hall. I found him as he walked out of the classroom.

"Toni! How'd it go?" I asked. I hope I helped enough.

"Actually," I panicked as he began looking sad. "It was great! I understood everything on there!" He finished with a grin.

"Toni, you scared me for a second!" I said relieved as we both walked down the hall.

"You should have seen your face!" He laughed.

"Ok, ok. What do you think you got?" I asked.

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I got an A! I really couldn't have done this without you." He said as he smile down at me. Before I knew it, he wrapped his muscular arms around my shoulders.

"I got to go Biology, but I'll see you at art, right?" He asked while pulling away from the embrace.

"I'll be there. See you later." I confirmed walking to my next class.

Five minutes until the end of school

"Y/N, you doing anything afterschool?" Toni asked as we were packing our things to leave.

"No, what's up?" I asked, zipping up my backpack.

"You wanna go to the parlor and celebrate the math test with some ice cream? I'll pay. I owe you big time." He asked.

"Sure! Can you give me a ride home afterwards?" I usually take the bus home.

"Of course." He said. I'm glad that he still wants to spend time together. I can't help but think about whether our relationship can go beyond being just friends.

"Ok, let's go!" He pulled me from my desk and towards his car.

The car ride was eventful, to say the least. Toni turned on the radio and blasted whatever was playing. We sang all the way to the ice cream parlor.

"Now that was a preformance!" Toni deeply laughed as we pulled up the a parking spot.

"I especially loved the part when you sang Beyoncé's part to Shining." I added, giggling and stepping into the small store.

"Welcome to DiGi's Ice Cream. What can I get the both of you?" The elderly store owner asked, smiling at the two of us.

"I'll get a triple scoop chocolate bowl with granola. The lady will have a triple scoop vanilla bowl with extra sprinkles." Toni ordered for the both of us. I'm surprised he remembered what ice cream I like from the time we got ice cream last weekend.

"Coming right up." The man replied.

Toni and I found a small table near a window with two chairs.

"You remembered my order." I smiled.

"Who could forget? You looked at the ice cream like you wanted to marry it." He joked.

Our treats soon arrived at our table. The afternoon together was spent getting to know each other and telling jokes about school. This time we didn't have a test to worry about. When we were finished, Toni drove me home and even, walked me to my front door.

"Thanks for the ice cream and the ride." I turned from the now open front door.

"No problem, Y/N. It was the most I've had all year." He smiled the smile that I've grown accustomed to. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"I'll see you tomo-" My voice became catch in my throat as Toni suddenly leaned in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms on my waist as I took mine to his neck, pulling him closer.

We soon pulled apart. I looked into his light eyes and smiled.

"I'll see you later Toni."

Wow, this is probably the longest chapter(769 words), but here's the third and final part to "art class". I hope you all enjoyed it. As always, feel free to comment requests. I have another chapter planned to publish soon. I also want to go back and edit previous chapters.

Thanks for the feedback and please vote and comment!

-jo