Chapter 4 (Ian's birthday)

Ian Pov.:

Today's my birthday but it doesn't feel like it's my birthday. Without my girl, it isn't the same. How can you celebrate your birthday when your happiness is gone. Even when my family's here, I'm lonely without the famous Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva ( Нина Константинова Добрев).

Like Damon, I drank my bottle of Bourbon to celebrate alone like a lonely alcoholic man. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I shouted: "No Mum, I don't want company. I want to be alone."  I sighed and took another sip of my glass full of Bourbon. Someone knocked again but this time I ignored it. Then someone knocked on the door the third time. I stood up and went to the door. I opened it and then I saw her wonderful brown eyes. "Nina..." I looked shocked at her when she ran away but then I heard a scream. The scream of my mom. I called the ambulance.

Three months later...

Like always I stood up at 8 AM and made pancakes for mom. Then I packed them in a little bag and went to the hospital. When I came to Mom's room, I opened the door quietly. There, besides my mom, a little girl sat on a chair and they talked. The little girl turned her head toward me and screamed in a cute voice: "Daddy!" I was confused. Why did she call me dad and who are her parents? What if when Nina...? No, she wouldn't do that to me or?  "Ian, look at her blue eyes and her long, brown hair. Even her face is a perfect mix of her parents." Then I realized, this little girl 's my daughter. "Why Nina didn't tell me? I'm so angry. I have to talk to her a-"  But my mom stopped me: "Ian, before you talk to Nina, hear what I have to say. After your break-up, Nina found out she was pregnant with Shania. On the day, when I had the accident, I went to Nina. I had to talk to her but then there was only Shania in the house. So I talked with her and later even with Nina. After our little chit-chat, she decided to speak with you about the whole time since your break-up. But then there was the accident and now she's in a coma." Wait... I remember. Nina was at my house but she ran away when I opened my door. It was my fault that she's in a coma. She doesn't deserve any of this. I have to find her and bring her back. "Mom, which room number?" She sighed and looked at Shania, my daughter. "Room 812." I ran quickly till I saw a man. Somehow I know him. When he turned his head, I saw it was Alex. Nina's brother.

                                 Shania Kira Somerhalder                            Melissa Gisoni (Dance teacher)