chapter 12

Im so sorry i havent updated in forever. Truth be told, I have major writers block Im really sorry if this isnt that good.

Chapter 12:

Addisons pov-

Its been a week since I've talked to Dylan. That means that there is less then a week left before my father plans to attack.

Ever time I try to talk to Dylan, it either turns into a huge fight or he just plain out ignores me.

He's still part of our packs, so he has no chose but to train with us for the fight. I just really hope that when the time comes, he fights for us.

Since Grace joined forces with my father, she hasn't been seen around. Its been putting me a little on edge but that just tells me that we need to train harder just in case.

Right now, I am standing next to Aero, watching the pack members training. Feeling lucky that we didnt combined the two packs together for training today.

"Have you been able to hold a decent conversation with Dylan yet?" Aero asked.

"Nope. Everthing either turns into a fight or us ignoring each other." I tell her.

"Maybe you should just let him see for himself when the fight happens." Aero says.

Even though I know that the only way he's going to believe me is for him to see for himself, It still doesnt feel right for Dylan to be somewhat blindsided about finding out about his mother.

"That might be the only option I have left." I sighed, telling the pack to run to the boarded of the territory then they were done.

I turned towards the house and made my way inside. My mom and Hayden we in the kitchen baking cookies for the pack.

"Mommy come help!" my little Hayden yelled.

I've been so down about the whole Dylan thing, I havent been spending a whole lot of time with Hayd.

Throwing my hair into a bun, I decide to spend the rest of the day with my son.