Need your Opinion

Sorry this isn't part of the story. I'm thinking of starting another book called'The Sick and The Broken' and I want to know if you guys think i'm going to be good enough to be able to write it. This is the description......

------------------------------------------------

The Sick and The Broken

Jordan's father has been abusing her ever since her mother died in a car accident. After her father beats her to the point she has to go to the hospital, she sees the last person she thought she would see at the hospital while she was visiting the cancer ward after getting discarded. Jace is the most popular boy in school but not in a mean, jerk way. He's popular because he's nice to everyone and everyone respects him. So what happens when he runs into the schools loner and the only person who ignores his existence while waiting to get chemo. Will they be able to keep each others secret? Will either be able to out live their problem?

-------------------------------------------------

I'm not that confident in my writing yet and don't want to have you read a that's not really good.

Thanks for your guys help and please tell me what you think of The Sick and The Broken.