Being My Mate, Is Also Being My Sons (sequel)

Prologue:

Addisons POV-

I was 11 years old when I met him. We had become best friends instantly. His family had came to my moms looking for a pack who would treat them right. I still remember the first time I talked to him...

-FLASHBACK-

I was standing next to mom and mommy as they greeted these new people. Me and my brothers decided to call mine and Hunters birth mom, mom; and Taylor, her second mate, mommy. Next to the people my parents were talking to was a boy about my age.

"Hi, i'm Drew" he said.

"I'm Addison. How old are you?" I ask him.

" 12, how about you?"

" 11. Are you living with us now?"

" Yeah. Do you want to be my best friend, since I don't have one anymore?" He asks.

"mm..." I think. " I have to ask my Hunter first. If Hunter likes you then we can be best friends." I tell him.

"ok" I grab his had and drag him inside and to the game room where Hunter and Ashton are playing.

" Hunter... He wants to be my best friend. I told him only if you like him." I tell Hunter. He gets up and stands next to me, staring at Drew. He cocks his head to the side and squints his eyes while rubbing his chin.

" mhhhh.... I don't know Addie, let's see. Who's your favorite superhero?" He asks Drew.

" Batman, because he doesn't even need super powers to beat the bad guys." He says.

"I like him! He can be your best friend."

-PRESENT-

That's how we became best friends. When I was 12 and he was 13 we found out we were mates. On a wolf's 13th birthday they find their mates by either touching then our making eye contact...

-FLASHBACK-

I wanted to be the first person to give Drew his present today. I got him a dog chain necklace. On one side it has both our names and a quote:

'If you're alone, I'll be your

shadow. If you want to cry, I'll

be your shoulder. If you want a

hug, I'll be your pillow. If you

need to be happy, I'll be your

smile... But anytime you need a

friend, I'll just be me.'

It was 7 in the morning and I just run straight into his house and past his parents yelling a 'good morning' over my shoulder as I make my way up the stairs. I throw his door open and jump on his bed screaming his name.

"DREW WAKE UP! WAKE UP! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" I yell at him. He quickly jumps up, startled, and knocks me off the bed. There was a loud thump from when I landed.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry Addie. You scared me." He tells me reaching a hand down for me to take. When I grabbed his hand a shock went through both of us and we both snatched our hands back quickly. We look at each other wide-eyed, thinking the same thing.

"YOUR MY MATE!" we both scream at the same time. As son add we side that, we could hear to sets of footsteps running up the stairs. When I turned toward the door I see Hanna and Tony, Drew's parents, looking at us in surprise

"you guys are mated?" Hanna asks, still in shock.

"we felt the shock and sparks when we touched." Drew tells them.

"I think we should go to your house Addie, and go over rules with your moms." I nodded and we left.

-PRESENT-

The main two rules were just that we weren't aloud to mark or mate until I was 15 years old.

The night of my 15th birthday, I mated with Drew and we marked each other. It was one of the best nights of my life. A week later was one of the worst. A week later is when Drew was killed by a hunter on his way home from his morning run. The pain was unbearable. Everyone was devastated. Not even 2 weeks later I find out that in pregnant. No I don't regret it, its just that he would never be able to see his child and be able to teach his kid the things a father should teach them. He would of been so happy. We use to sit on the roof and look up at the stars, talking about our future.

I know that wherever he is, he's watching over me and our child.