Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The next day at school I was still a little on edge about the mate thing but as long as the guy keeps his distance everything will be fine.

The whole school knew about Drew and Hayden since its a werewolf school, well everyone but the new people, but they all know not to talk about it. I dont think could deal with another mate. I mean yeah its been two years, but it still feels like yesterday we were at the beach playing in the water. Just, another mate would make things more harder. Speaking of mates...

"So hi. My name is Dylan, I didn't get yours yesterday." He says. I close my locker and turn to face him.

"Addison" I tell him, walking to my first class with him still following me.

"Your my mate. Aren't you suppose to be all over me, begging me to mate you?" He said, arrogantly.

I spun around fast, making him stumble and pointed a finger at him, "You are not my mate"

"w-wha-" he starts but I cut him off.

"No! You are not my mate! I have a mate. I love my mate. Drew's my mate. Drew.... Drew will always be my mate." I repeat more to my self then to him. I turn back around and take off running to my class, seeing alot of people watching what just happened.

Dylans POV-

I stare in shock at my mate running from me thinking, 'what the hell just happened'.

Addisons POV-

I run into the classroom and take my seat in the back between Hunter and Emily. I shake my head, clearing it and plaster a smile on.

"Hey guys" I chirp, giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey there sexy. Don't you look hot. If you rolled my way I'd so bang you on this desk right now." She flirts.

I lean in towards her and whispered in her ear, "Its never to late to change teams." I wink and move back, facing the front. We flirt alot but i'm as straight as they come. Have we kissed or made out? At a party a few time, just for fun, but that's about it. Do I think it's fun teasing her? Hell yeah!

"Your such a tease. You know one of these days i'm not going to be able to control myself and i'm going to show you how good of a time I can give you, that you'd be on you knees begging for another go." She rants on and on.

"Em, how are you sure she's going to be the one being on her knees. I mean just ask Aero, im amazing in bed so it has to run in the family." Hunter says, running his hands up and down his chest.

"Looks like were going to test that theory now Adz." Em tells me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you." I say, seductively.

---

-Lunch-

"So Aero..." Emily trails off, wiggling her eyebrows at me then turning back to Aero. "Hunter tells me that he gives awesome sex and that it always leaves you mind-blown and begging for more." We all laugh when Aero turns bright red and glares at Hunter.

"Aw don't be embarrassed. He was just saying that he's better at sex then me. That means were going to have to sleep together so you can see who's better. Well after me and Addie." Emily flirts, winking at me. I roll my eyes, she's like the biggest flirty I know.

"Shouldn't you be making out with Chris in a corner somewhere?" Aero asks.

"Naw, he's probably hooking up with some slut right now, but that's fine. I've got something big planned for him." She tells us.

"So have you talked to your 'mate'?" Riley asks me, changing the subject.

"Yup. He's a arrogant jerk. His name is Dylan and he was all like 'your my mate. your suppose to be all up on me, begging me to mate you'. Its fine though i'm not ready for I mate and I just won't touch that way the bonds won't get anymore stronger." I tell them. We continue eating until the bell rings.

---

I was in the Hayden's playing cars with him when my mom came in.

"Hey honey." She said, sitting on his bed watching me play with Hayden.

"What's up mom?"

"I just wanted to know what was going on at school. Yesterday you came home upset and you look stressed." She tells me. I figure I should tell her now before she finds out from someone else.

"I have a second mate and before you say anything, I'll like to point out that he's a complete jerk." I say written I saw she was going to comment.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm not sure. I'm still not over Drew yet and I don't want to get all matey with Dylan if in fact he is a jerk. I don't want Hayden getting close to him if it just end up not working." I tell her.

"Well the family pack bonfire is Friday. Maybe you can talk to him there and explain that you might not be ready for another mate right now, but that he can still prove himself to you for when you are ready." That sounds like a fair idea, I'll just talk to him at the bonfire. If your wondering what the family pack bonfire is, it's where mine and Hunter's pack and Ashton and Riley's pack all come to mine and Hunters house for a barbeque and what not so the packs can bond. We do this once every month.

"Yeah mom. That sounds like an excellent idea."