Animal Instincts

the poit of it all was actually surprisingly simple and consisted of animals doing tricks above and below water.

an eel, dolphin, a seal, a manatee, and a few other smaller fish were the key opponents in it and for the last half hour of the class i watched in fasination as they leapt from the water and preformed mind blowing twists and twirls through the air.

the students were amazing and the teacher remained kind and confident throughout. i assured her after the bell rung that i would be confering with her about a possible way to make it easier for the deep sea creatures. she happily consented and i thoughtfully exited the class. i had only attended two classes and was already worn out.

in the blink of an eye cola was by my side escorting me down the hallway. i sighed and my lip tugged upwards in the resemblance of a growl. "what" i snapped with plain bitterness.

he sighed in resigned acceptance- a wise move- and said "look i'm sorry i laughed at you", i waited for him to continue because i knew that he knew that wasn't all. "openly" he murmured with the same resignation, "i had no grounds to do so and it was completely disrespectful" he finished.

i still felt slighlty angered but i sighed and resigned myself to the fact that i had to forgive him for the sake of multiple things. "fine" i replied emotionlessly.

"now then" he pronounced, quickly changing the subject, "would you like to continue to the next class or..." he trailed off and left room for me to add my own suggestion.

"you know i think i would like to get some rest" i stated with what felt like irony, "i've been introduced to practically a whole new species of humans, relocated to some island in the middle of... which ocean?" i asked but continued without waiting for an answer, "and i have been around you for to long" i commented jokingly. he smirked at me and looped his arm through mine.

"alright" he smiled, "but first i'd like to show you something. it just might lighten your day" he then lead me through many hallways to a closer but still far away corner of the school on the second floor. we stopped at a door flanked by two darkened, partially opaque windows that gave off an air of forboding.

he opened the door slowly and for a moment i wondered what horrrible thing was on the other side of it. i prepared myself then...

"really?!" i asked, nearly yelling. it was an office, windows shown through andlit up the room with the same dimness and gloom as the windows to the hallway gave off. i sighed internally then turned to cola. he looked confused by my eruption and dismay.

"who is the interior designer at this school?" i asked before turning back around, "who is responsible for this dark gloomy place? because they shood be shot." i was again nearly yelling. i turned back to cola, his cheeks were dark red and he bit his lip shyly. i shivered momentarily but recovered.

"no!!!" i drawled, my tone low, "no".

he shriveled so his head was next to his shoulders, "i kind of sort of designed it" he whispered, his voice got quieter and quieter. suddenly i erupted again.

"do i look like some kind of dragon lady?!! cause that's what this room would suggest! i says that i'm some crazy, out-of-her-mind, disiplinarian that likes punishment. do i look like that kind of person?!! do i act like that kind of person?!! i dont think so!" i was yelling by the end of my rant and was astonished and profusely annoyed when i say cola smiling with contempt.

"what's so funny?!" i snapped. he chuckled lightly.

"i had this office designed before i even knew about you alright, i wasn't expecting someone that wasn't what you just depicted." i thought for a moment and nodded thoughtfully to his words, in agreement, then he laughed again and my head snapped to look at him again. he said" and i'm laughing because you kind of are acting like some crazy dragon lady.