A Time-Space-Quantum-Science-String-Theory-Platform-Thingy Thing

(A/N I'm so sorry about no chapters until now! I was feeling down and stuff. I feel so bad! Um, at the bottom I'm desiding ships and stuff to be cannon. Sorry if your ship isn't cannon... But, guys we're almost at 10k reads! I remember I was fangirling at my sisters competition at 100! We're alomost at 100 followers! Tell me what to do for that!)

(Shelby) Me and Graser went back towards were Mousie and Dawn where. They were gone! They must have left to take care of Dawn... Mousie was the only one who knew how to get to the platform... "Hey Graser, you wouldn't happen to know where a time-space-quantum-science-string-theory-platform-thingy is?" I asked him. (I'm GREAT at naming things) "A what?" he asked me. Well, he is no help... "Come on!" I said grabbing his hand and walking in a random direction. We had to eventually find it. Right?

(Graser) Shelby took me by the hand and started to run. I felt myself blush. It was hard to keep up with her because of my leg. "You okay?" Shelby asked me. "Yea." I said. "YOUR LEGS BLEEDING!!!!" she screamed at me. I hadn't looked down at it yet. "Wow your voice is high pitched." I said. "Wow, you sound like Max." she said. She tore a sleeve off of her shirt and tied it around my leg. 

(Shelby) We hiked around until we found a path. We climbed it and at the top was a platform. "This must be the space-time-science-thing!" Graser squealed. "It's a  time-space-quantum-science-theory-platform-thingy." Shelby said with a laugh. (Shubs... you forgot the string.....) "THIS IS HOW WE GET OUT!!!" I screamed.

(Dawn) "Time." Mousie said. Tommy and Ross were ready to bring her back. "Wait!" We should give her another hour." I said. "It's about to be night! You know they won't survive that." Mousie protested. "Wait, what's at night?" Ashlie questioned. "That's when the mobs come out..." Jon answered. "Mobs, as in mobsters! The things that kids say live in their closets!" Nick asked. "Yes." I said. "Let's hope they don't run into a creeper..." Jon said. I answered, "We can only hope..."

(A/N Tell me what I should do for 100 followers and 10k reads! I also entered this into watty2017! We're probably not gonna win anything though... Well it's time for cannon ships! It's all gonna be a surprise except for a few things. Comment "Purple Yellow Dionsausoureses" on what ever you vote for.

First thing JonofRiku-

Yes

No

Second Thing (I'm sorry if you ship Tomshlie it doesn't work with the story ;-;)

Frozres (Zommby)

Zreshlie

Thank you for reading! HAG'D (have a good day) - Yari :3 )