Chapter 1 - not now

•Summers POV•

I Ran and Ran not looking back for whoever was chasing me. I was frightened and didn't know what to do but run I saw him... he pointed the gun and shot the man without hesitation. He looked over and saw me and he came towards me ordering his friends to clean the mess up and his pace quickened and I ran to where I felt safe. But I wasn't fast enough he jumped and grabbed onto me knocking us both to he ground. He was on top of me still wearing his mask. We just started at each other until I reached up to take the mask off and I realized he was - BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...

*beep beep beep* I sat up to fast which cause me to get a headache but I turned my alarm off. Man what a dream that was. I thought.

Hi! I'm Summer Matthews and today was the worst day anyone could ask for... the first day of senior year. I had three best friends that were there for me and knows what happens behind close doors.

I grabbed a pair of grey jogger, and maroon tank top, along with my undergarments and a towel.

I turned the water on and look at myself I the mirror " this is me" I said admiring the scars and bruises from what happened last night.

After I was done with the shower I brushed my dark brown hair and blow dried it when I was finished I put it in a messy bun while looking for my hoodie... that hoodie belonged to my father before my mom died, when we were complete.

I grabbed my bag along with my phone and stuffed my earbuds in my pocket. I slowly walked out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs. Trying to be as quiet as possible I grab money from my dads wallet and my keys.

/ At School \

"Hey summer ready for another year in this prison hole?" My friend Mari asked. "Umm... no but it beats staying at home." I said

Maria or Mari for short has been by my side since I was in diapers. She has brown hair and pretty eyes. She's amazing at dance and well made a squad of us friends.

Kennedy was dirty blonde with bluish eyes. We met her in third grades after she told off the teacher. Man does she have an attitude.

Lastly we have Melissa she the shy one in the group brown hair with huge brown puppy dog eyes. She's smart but has a rebellious side like everyone else maybe that's why we all are friends.

"Have you heard the rumors bout the dusk lately?? Like oh my freaking gosh they came back." Melissa said. " Melissa don't be craz-" I was cut off by an engine not just any engine but the one and only Alec Jake Gunner bothers with Blake avalone.. there friends to the death of living they created a group of friends called the dusk and last year second semester they went to a different school. I guess now they're back.

"Guys let's just get this day over with" I said staring at the boys. I turned around and walked to my locker to find a note... wow on the first day.

Meet me on the rooftop at 6:38 am tomorrow

"Hey Maria look at this" I showed her the note and what it said " you should do it"
" are you crazy!" Kennedy practically yelled gaining attention. "Look it won't be a bad idea it's not like she could get hurt teachers would be at school.." maria was right it wouldn't be just me and the person. " I'll do it. " Just an excuse to get out the house.

The bell rang signaling that we have five minutes to get to class
" I'm this way but hey I'll see y'all in third" I said walking away from the others, I was in al AP classes and only Maria was in a couple AP besides that no one else in my friend group is in all regular class except for one class, biology.

I headed to my first class to see Only five desk were open I sat in the middle one where the other empty desk surrounded it. The bell rung to start class and I pulled my journal out to write down notes. The teacher mr. Henry begun with teaching and 15 minutes in the door opens and Alec, and the twins showed up.

" why are you Guys late" mr. Henry said
The boys just shrugged and walked to the only open desks that were close to each other.
"Move" someone said. I looked up to see Logan joined the party.

" I'm sorry but the desk doesn't have your name on it and if you came in on time you and you ... buddies could've sat with each other." I said annoyed at the fact they thought I would get up pppshh I'm not scared of them.

" fine then." Josh said and sat to my right . Logan sat to me left, drake sat in front of me while Alec sat behind me.

" now since that's token care of let's continue." Mr.henry start to write on the board.
I kept getting a feelin that someone was looking at me so I put hood up and kept writing the notes.

The class was over and I was heading to my locker for my health books. " that's her" someone said behind me said. "Damn are you sure" another one said.

I place my hand near my neck to touch the gold charm that my mother gave me. I felt nothing..." hey nerd looking for this?" I turned around to see Alex Ryder holding the only thing I have left of my mother.

" grab her." Was his only command and not even a minute later I was lifted.
" so I know you wondering why does The Alec Ryder Schools Number One Bad Boy have my necklace and is taking me at the back of the school... well I saw you, in your room tearing up, then I guessing you're dad opened the door and you looked hella scared and all I could do was watch." He paused and I was just looking at the wall behind him. I didn't want to tell him it was true... what he saw.

\______________________________/\_______________________________/\______________________________/

Woah chapter one is up... what do you guys think should I continue it. What was Alec doing near her house? What will Summer say about this? You can hopefully find out in the next chapter

Share😍
Vote 😝
Comment🤡
Follow😎
Add to your library 📚