CyberGeek: Um..I'm not sure. If I do I will come to you. But I don't want to drag you into my drama.

BookerBooker: Lol, okay. But you can come to me if you need to. A lot is going on with me too.

My cheeks go hotter. My heart pounced and flip-flopped. I buried my face slightly in my pillow. This feeling I didn't quite understand but I didn't hate it. I seriously needed help but I didn't want to weird Bookie out with asking about this. Dad is too awkward to help most likely. Mom I don't want to bother, plus an doesn't want me talking to Bookie. That thought made my heart stutter, aching immediately. But maybe I can talk to Clyde or Lily.

CyberGeek: Thanks *grins then rubs your head* I'm sorry to hear that.

I realized what I typed after I sent it. My face heated up and I knew he would think it was weird. Why didn't I read it before sending it? My phone vibrated soon after.

BookerBooker: Lol *grins back* it's okay.

My heart was being attacked. I don't know why but him grinning back made me want to dance. Like get up and dance. But I can't even dance.

CyberGeek: So what are you up to?

I sent it and then went to the original messages on my phone. I couldn't decide who I should text first, Farley or Vic? I was still thinking as I got two notifications. One from Vic than the other from Bookie. I chewed my lip and just decided to text Bookie back after I text Vic.

Vic:

Oakely..? I'm sorry please talk to me.

I frowned as a bad feeling ran through my body. Was it guilt wasn't it? I began to text back right away.

Me:

No, I am so sorry. I ignored you which is the total opposite I wanted to do to you, Farley, and Cory. I didn't even sit at lunch with you guys.

Vic:

You finally answered! I'm so sorry about what happened the game. Can we still be friends? I was just so happy and I didn't exactly react in the best way. That was your first kiss too, wasn't it?! Ugh, I'm so sorry, I was not thinking straight.

My face grew hotter the more I read. I didn't know how to feel or what to say. I stared at my phone and reread the message while thinking. I finally figured out what to say kinda.

Me:

It is okay, I am sorry for not answering. Of course, we can still be friends. I don't want anything to ruin my friendships. And yes that was my first kiss but do not worry! Um..can I ask a question?

My face was burning and my heart was being weird. I fanned my face glancing at Bookie's message. I wanted to reply back but I needed to at least finish talking to Vic then I'd message back. But I would also have to talk to Farley. I wanted to talk to Cory too... but I didn't have his number. I wonder if Vic did? But no time for that right now, I'll just try to talk to Cory at school maybe.

Vic:

Great! And shoot for it

Me:

Why did you kiss me?

Vic:

Is it not obvious?