Chapter 2

Sunpaw, Redpaw, Graypaw, Oaktail, and Sundapple gathered them to safety. The cats fought for a while until ShadowClan retreated. Gingerpaw and Lightningtail had a lot of work to do around camp. So did Ashfoot and Lightstar.
Sunpaw went back to get Jaykit when she noticed a large scratch on his left forepaw.
The tom was limping to her. Sunpaw picked him up and ran to Lightningtail.
"He can't be a warrior if he can barely walk." Lightningtail said sadly looking at the kit's paw. "We can help him. But he might not be an apprentice for a while." He finished.
"I'll tell Robinwing and see what she wants to do."Sunpaw signed.
* * * * * * * * *
"What!! Jaykit has a scratch on his forepaw and is limping!!" Robinwing cried. "My baby can't be an apprentice!"
"Do what ever you can to help my baby!!"
"I will!" Sunpaw said. She went back to tell Lightningtail that Robinwing was fine with him helping Jaykit. Then she went out into the forest to get away from the clan. She was by the WindClan border when she saw a light brown tom with amber eyes. The apprentice approached her. "Hi! I'm Owlpaw, who are you?"
"I'm Sunpaw. What do you want?!" Sunpaw hissed. "Whoa Whoa I just thought I would talk to someone." Owlpaw replied. Sunpaw's neck fur went down as she felt confused as why a WindClan cat would talk to her.
"Can we be friends?" The tom asked. Sunpaw thought about it. Why would I be friends with a rabbit chasing WindClan cat.
"Ok, but cats in different clans can't be friends."
"I know but we don't have to tell them."
Owlpaw smiled then Sunpaw saw his sad eyes."Why?"she asked. "Not many cats in WindClan like me."
"Fine I'll be your friend." Owlpaw bursted into happiness, he purred. "I'll meet you by fourtrees tonight. If you're ok with that."
"Oh sorry I have my warrior ceremony tonight, but maybe tomorrow."
"No I have my ceremony tomorrow."
"The next day?"Owlpaw asked. "That would work."Sunpaw said goodbye and went back to camp.

"Sunclaw!"
"Sunclaw!"
Sunclaw finished her warrior ceremony then went into her den. The den was cold and dark. Sunclaw lied in her mossy nest thinking about Owlpaw.
Why am I thinking about him? I should probably go to sleep.
I'll go see Jaykit first.
Sunclaw walked into the medicine den to see him. "How is he doing?" She asked.
"Great he'll be an apprentice in a couple sunrises." Gingerpaw said happily.
Sunclaw nodded then walked into the clearing, she ate a fat vole then returned to her den.

Sunclaw saw a black tom in front of her, he had one blue eye and one green eye. He grinned at her.
His warm eyes looking at her.
"What's going on? Are you a Star Clan cat?" Sunclaw questioned the tom.
"I'm Blackclaw your father."
"WHAT!! You're my dad? Wow!!" Sunclaw cried. "Mom said that you died fighting Ravenclaw."
Blackclaw looked down to the grass floor in the dream. "Yes I did, but this is Star Clan not real life. I am dead but I live on in Star Clan."
"I come to tell you follow your heart, if you don't think hanging out with Owlpaw is ok then don't but if you do then do."
"No one in Star Clan will punish you."
"Thx dad. I'll go to Owlpaw almost everyday!"