Dix-Sept | t h e n

Start from the beginning

Rosita comes back into the shack to tell Klaus that the gear is ready. "I better get going. I'll be sure to bring us good food for the table." Klaus says and leans down to give Marcella a kiss. Marcella gives Klaus a smile. "Gotta keep you fed little Lucian." Klaus whispers to Marcella's baby belly. "Hope." She corrects him. Klaus only rolls his eyes. "Goodbye my dear." Klaus says and gives Marcella one last kiss.

"Princess Marcella would you like me to fetch Rebekah?" Rosita asks, as she notices Marcella take a seat on the bed she brought from her and Louis shack. She had to steady herself and place a hand on her belly. "If you kindly would." Marcella says and begins to lay down. Rosita did a small bow and began to make her way out the shack. Marcella had enough eye rest by the time Rebekah had walked into the shack. "I don't know weather it is the baby or my brother who has you so tired." Rebekah says and walks in to sit next to Marcella.

Marcella only laughs and tries to get up. Rebekah laughs as well and helps her sister to sit up. "Honestly I'd say both." Marcella laughs. "Oh please my niece is not troublesome." Rebekah tells Marcella's belly. "Oh of course she'll turn out much like her aunt." Marcella says. Rebekah smiles smugly. "And names?" Rebekah asks. "Lucian Arthur for a boy and Hope for a girl." Marcella answers. "Very lovely I do say so." Rebekah says and tickles Marcella's belly.

While laughing Marcella suddenly gasps and places a hand on her belly. "What is it Marcella?" Rebekah asks worried and gets up from the bed. "Give me your hand." Marcella says and takes a hold of Rebekah's pale arm. Marcella had the same big smile Rebekah saw when she was told Marcella was pregnant. Marcella places Rebekah's hand a top her belly and waits patiently. When Rebekah felt a kick she retract her hand fast as if she was being burned.

She looked at Marcella wide eyed. "That-That was-" Marcella cuts off Rebekah. "that was my child. Your Niece." Marcella laughs. Rebekah laughs and places her hand back on Marcella's belly. The rest of the evening was spent with Rebekah and Marcella talking about the future and feeling for the child's small kicks.

*

It seemed to be around 4 in morning when Marcella had gotten a sudden shock making her wake up from her slumber. It made her worried and she couldn't go back to sleep. She looked around and made sure Rosita was asleep before making her way out the shack. She took in a deep breath of fresh air and looked around the village. A howl from behind the shack had caught Marcella's attention. Quietly walking around her home she stops in her tracks as she looks a the big grey wolf. Only this wolf seemed to be beyond the size any wolf could be. It's a powder white and glows as bright as the moon.

The wolf nods it's head towards the wolf and begins to walk in. Marcella looks around before going into the woods to follow it. Only the moment she steps into the woods she seems to loose track of the wolf but continues her pace in a direction she felt to follow. Marcella picked up her gown to keep it from getting even more muddy and stepped over roots and fallen branches. A noise to her right makes her stop in her tracks in hide behind some bushes.

She watches as a man stumbles out of the trees blood dripping from him. Marcella wrinkles her nose at the stench. She was fixing to walk away when something appeared in front of the man in a flash. Marcella's eyes grow wide when she notices it was Niklaus with blood dripping from his mouth. Niklaus sinks his teeth into the man's neck and starts to suck him dry. "Niklaus!" Marcella shouts and makes herself known. She turns around and notices Mikeal stops to look at Klaus.

Klaus looks between his father and wife before feeling a terrible excruciating pain in his body. "Niklaus!" Marcella cries and tries to run and help him. "Marcella!" Louis shouts and turns up behind Elijah and was quick to stop her from getting closer to Klaus. Marcella struggles and cries when she sees Klaus in pain and his body contorting into a beast. "Father what is happening to me?" Klaus screams.

Elijah tried to help his brother but was stopped by Mikeal. "Klaus!" Marcella shouts and tries to break free from her brother's gasp. "Marcella he's a monster." Louis shouts. "I love him!" Marcella growls out and turns to face her brother. He stumbles back when he sees her face looks like Niklaus's and lets her go. She runs to help her lover and kneels down next to him. "You're ok." She whispers and touches his cheek. Her touch seemed to lessen the pain and he began to pant in pain.

"You're both beasts!" Mikeal yells. He raises his sword to attack Marcella but Louis and Elijah stop him. "Enough." Elijah shouts and takes his father away. "Marcella I don't want to hurt you or the baby." Klaus says through his pain. "You won't, darling. It's not in your nature. Even if you are changing." She says and places both hands on his face. "Listen." Marcella whispers. Klaus take sin a deep breath and listens to the hearts beating inside Marcella. They seemed to be in sync, which cause Niklaus to shift painless.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UGH IT'S SHORT I KNOW. I'M SORRY. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE WE ONLY GOT 3 CHAPTERS LEFT! EEEP!!

I am truly very sorry I haven't been updating but I did today so YAY!! So I do believe I have three very important things to tell you.

First one has to do with Instagram. I made a collab insta with my friend. We are incredibly big fandom trash and love artsy things. On the instagram there will be pictures of anything really we enjoy (like books or TV shows or movies) we will post some of our art. And even show you guys our DIYS. So go check it out.

Username: Ssuperfriendss

Next I would like to inform you of my Elijah book that is out. It only has two chapters but I am working on it so go check it out.

The third and finale thing has to do with the series. Both my Elijah and Niklaus stories are together in the same AU. I decided to Name the series The Goddess of Wisdom Series because Athena and Minerva.

I plan to write 5 books on total. This is my first Niklaus. My second (But third book in the series) will be a continuation of the episodes but for the THEN parts it will be telling Athena's story.

The Second (But fourth series book) Elijah story will go by the vampire diaries episode and when the originals were fighting in the third season.

And the finale 5th book will be the originals but Minerva and Athena will both be in the same book.

SO I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE MY PLANS FOR FURTHER BOOKS. THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTAGRAM. I LOVE YOU GUYS. kisses!