~1~

He was given a gift to see the unpredictable. His true love. His struggles. All in a book

*Jungkook POV*
My heart couldn't stop beating a mile per hour. The stadium was swarming with a wave of fans. The screams that ricocheted off the walls ringed in my ears, as the stage lights flashed over the domed stadium. Chanting their cheers, as we were lowered into the stage, waving one final time.

Our manager ran up to us as we were lowered down from the stage.

"Hey," Namjoon began, walking off of the lowered stage. "what's up?"

"I've got some exciting news for you guys I-"our manager started until Hoseok happened.

"WHAT," Hoseok extolled as he pushed through us "TELL ME!!!"

"Don't yell again or I'll-" Yoongi cautioned, watching Hoseok with his almighty evil eye.

"Heh, heh... as you were saying, manager" Jimin jabbered, scratching his neck, holding back Yoongi.

Our manager stared at us with disbelief. He then lowered his head and started to chuckle.

"You guys are at least 19 years old or older," our manager gazed up at us, with tears of laughter forming in his aged eyes. "yet you never grow up."

The seven of us looked at each other, then suddenly Hoseok breaks the silence with his...so called dance... From then on we honestly couldn't hold back our laughter. Ahhh what would we do without Hoseok in our lives!!!

"Alright, alright, let us continue on with what I was going to say before you weirdos interrupted me." Our manager looked at jokingly us with a dirty eye. Especially at *Cough* Hoseok *Cough*.

"Since you guys have been working hard..." Our manager exclaimed. "The staff and I had made an agreement to allow you, BTS, to enjoy a two-week break before we start working on your next album."

Taehyung's eyes lit up like a firework that had been ignited. He suddenly grabbed my hands from my pockets, swirling me around as if we were singing Ring Around The Rosey.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm gonna DIE! Hyungs, help MEH!" I screeched, screaming for my life.

"We can finally see our families again Jungkookie!!!" Taehyung sang, shaking me back and forth.

Seokjin unravelled Tae's arms around my almost unconscious body.

"I think our Kookie is good Taehyung..." Seokjin pointed out to Taehyung as I nearly fainted to the ground.

"Wait? We really can take a break for two weeks?" Namjoon questioned our manager.

"Yes," Our manager smiled "the staff and I have contacted your families letting them know about your exclusive break"    

My eyes quickly grew bigger by the second. I was relieved. All the travelling, the rehearsing, and fan signings had drowned our energy like a battery with only 5% left.

"Thank you so much!" We all said bowing our heads gratefully to our managers and staff.

We quickly travelled to the hotel, packing our belongings into our suitcases, in preparation for tomorrow's flight. Just so you know, our manager wasn't all too nice though. He booked our flight for 3:20 A.M. I guess unexpected things happen to all good things. Hey, at least I'll finally see my family once again!