Epilogue

~some time later~

"Akaashi! Do I really have to? Can we delay it?" Bokuto whined as followed Akaashi around.

"You delayed it three times already, this has to stop. Why are you so worried about it?" Akaashi asked as he rushed around the castle.

"I'm just not ready..." Bokuto whined again as he pulled on Akaashi's cape. Akaashi turned around with a serious look on his face.

"You're gonna greet them, you're gonna apologize and open the trading ways again. If not, you can say bye bye to me" Akaashi said and left Bokuto to stand in the main hall.

Quite some time had passed. Bokuto and Akaashi experienced many things and went through many troubles. One of which was Bokuto declaring war on the Nekoma kingdom without Akaashi's knowledge.

So, Akaashi made him invite the two kings to his place in order to officially apologize for his behaviour. After all, Bokuto was supposed to clear up his image.

Speaking of, ever since Bokuto realized how much he loved Akaashi - he changed for the better. It even seemed like the kingdom itself wasn't as dark anymore.

People grew to love Akaashi and especially his lovable personality. Even if he was rather quiet, he took care of many people in the town and made sure no one was left behind.

It seems like their story only started here.

It also seems like the prophecy that neither Bokuto, nor Akaashi had any knowledge about came true.

"The heart of an evil king shall be softened by a person, who is so pure and so warm that he will end the hundred year wars"

The end.