Prologue

"Send guards to the king immediately!" a general exclaimed, his sword was already trembling in his hands.

"What's the situation!?" one of the royal knights asked as he rushed up to the general.

"He's heading towards the main hall, he has around fifty knights with him. We can't let him enter the hall, the king's life is in danger" the general reported, he couldn't seem to calm down.

"Damnit.. I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later. We should prepare the archers just in case... Even though I don't want to do this, we'll have to wound him heavily, so he can't walk anymore" the general sighed, his mind couldn't comprehend how someone he trusted this much, would do something like that.

All hell broke loose at around 8 o'clock on the morning. It was a peaceful start of the day, the sun had already risen high enough crash through the dense forest and shine some light upon the kingdom.

Everybody was slowly waking up, a small chatter could be heard in some parts of a beautiful city, some dogs barking and some workers opening up their windows and bringing their caravans out to offer people everyday needs like food and clothes.

It was then when the castles horses started going nuts for some reason unknown to main knights guarding the castle entrance. They went in to check, but soon realized what a grave mistake they had made, before they knew it, their heads were already separated from their body and the blood painted hay in crimson red color.

Upon noticing the absence of the guards, a general of the southern lands went it to investigate. His eyes couldn't believe what he saw and who he saw infront of him, lucky to him, he managed to escape the attack and told the kingdom knights what was going on.

Fifty heavily armored men with the highest quality swords stepped into the castle, they all followed their leader who's eyes showed nothing. No regret, no pain, no sadness, no anger. Just that sinister smile on his face which indicated that there will be no mercy.

A battle broke out immediately with knights fighting the others, but the difference in power was obvious. One by one knights fell and took their last breaths, the castle walls got painted in red, but the man didn't flinch. He kept on going forward, heading to the main hall where the king was.

The general, who knew the man and was close to him, was standing in front of the door leading to the main hall.

"Please, don't do this. I trained you hard and I am no match for your power, but think about the people and everyone who cares about you!" the general exclaimed as the man stood in front of him, his hand already gripping his sword.

"Do I care? I've been treated like an object my whole life, I grew up with maids not my parents! The king deserves what he will get, so don't stop me if you don't wanna get hurt" he spoke in a cold tone as he stepped forward. The general stayed in place, not moving an inch.

"Please, I'm begging you. You don't have to do this." he pleaded the man, but before he knew it the man had stabbed his sword into his left leg, the general fell to the floor, trying to cover the wound while the man kicked the hall door open and stepped in.

The king was in his throne, looking all mighty, but he was shaking. Shaking with fear of what he had created.

The hall became filled with armored knights who took down anyone trying to injure their leader.

"Why are you doing this? We can talk instead" the king suggested, he even took his crown off his head and bowed slightly to the man infront of him.

"No. I don't want to talk. I want you to get off that throne and walk straight into my blade. You don't deserve to be a king, you don't know how to rule a kingdom, you don't know how to treat people and most importantly.. You don't know how to raise a son" the man spoke, the closer to the king he went, the angrier he got.

"What do you know about ruling?!" the king made a mistake and yelled at the man. The last thing he remembered properly was him coming at him at an incredible speed and a sharp pain in his stomach.

The king dropped, barely alive. The man picked up his crown and looked at everyone in front of him.

"From now on I am your king! Kneel in front of me" he ordered and one by one all the knights kneeled and bowed to him.

"Remember this day as the day Bokuto Koutarou, the former prince of the Fukurodani kingdom, became a king"

.

.

.

.

.

...
Guess who's back.

I've been deciding for a longest time if I should write a spin-off, or anything like that. And I decided to do it.

In "Prince" there are only two proper chapters involving the Fukurodani Kingdom, so I'm gonna tell you a more detailed story of how every thing came to be.

For those who haven't read Prince, you don't need to but I highly recommend.

This fanfic is dedicated to chromaconic who is really dear to me. It's partly her fault that this fanfic is coming to life because I was so motivated by her that I just had to do this. So yeah, thanks my chicken nugget ❤

Hope you all are excited!

I'll start properly updating a later, probably at the end of Atlantis

-hatari.