Ch.*12*

i was going to post this chapter and the next one later on tonight when i have nothing better to do but i felt that you deserved to be caught up with everyone else. just so you know, i edit each chapter before i post it and I change a few minor things that everyone on mibba wouldn't know about. so consider yourself special.

anyway it's in ashley's, holly's(finally), sam's, and dylan's point of views. sadly this chapter is shorter than the rest. i try not to bore you with unimportant details so i go right to the point. some say thats a terrible way of writing but its not like i'm getting graded. i should really work on my writing though.

enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHLEY POV

"I should have said no to that date huh?" I asked as I sat up against a pillow. Greg filled me in on what happened when I was unconscious. I knew I wasn't dreaming when I saw Victor before I blacked out.

"I doubt you would have listened to us if we told you to say no. Even if you didn't go on that date, I'm sure Victor would have tried another way to get close to you," he explained as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"True. Does that mean that Holly can't be trusted? She might be the brain of the kidnapping plan," I said half hoping she can't be trusted so Dylan would stay away from her. Wow, when did I get jealous?

"Sam texted me while you were still out of it. She said she was going to get answers from Holly. We'll find out if she can be trusted soon," he said reading the text message again.

I wonder if Dylan knows what happened to me. I guess I should hold off on telling him how I feel until the Victor problem is dealt with. I just don't understand why he would kidnap me. Did he want me that bad?

I hope Sam is getting some answers because I would love to know what the hell is going on. This is not the college experience I was expecting when coming here.

I'm counting on you Sam.

HOLLY POV

"It's a long story that I'm sure you don't have time for," I lied trying to get away from Sam. I can only imagine what Victor would do to me if he found out I told someone the reason why we were here. Well I did tell Dylan half of the reason we were here. I couldn't tell him the most important reason because I was hoping to convince my brother to not go through with the job.

"You have to know something. He's your brother so you should know him better than anyone. Now tell me why he is trying to kidnap Ashley!" she yelled as she kept her position in front of my dorm door.

"FINE! MR. HAINES HIRED MY BROTHER AND I TO FIND AND KIDNAP ASHLEY TO USE HER TO GET WHAT HE WANTS FROM HER FATHER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS BUT THAT'S WHAT HE TOLD US THE DAY HE HIRED US!" I yelled before shoving her out of the way to leave my dorm. My brother is so going to kill me now.

I shouldn't have yelled at her but she was getting annoying with her interrogation. This is not going to end well. Someone is bound to get hurt one way or another.

SAM POV

Well I can honestly say that being annoying will get information out of people. I should try that method more often. I knew my uncle was crazy. No one in our family seemed to believe me.

"Sam!"

"Dylan! I have something very important to tell you. It involves your father," I said as I walked out of Holly's dorm. I hope she doesn't mind it being unlocked.

I brought him to my dorm so no one could hear our conversation. As I was telling him what Holly had told me, his facial expressions went from shocked to pissed off in seconds.

"That son of a bitch. Not only was he having them spy on me, he wanted them to kidnap Ashley too," he said gritting his teeth.

"Should we go see Dean Adams or go see how Ashley is doing at the nurse's office first? Greg is watching over her just in case Victor comes by there," I said not sure what to do.

"Let's go see the Dean first," he said trying to calm himself down.

I followed him out the dorm. We headed for the main office. Dylan shoved people out of the way without giving them a warning. I apologized for his attitude as I continued to follow him.

"Can I help you? Wait sir, you can't go back there without Dean Adams' permission," the lady at the front desk said as we walked by her. I've been here for months and I still don't know her name.

I hope we don't get in huge trouble for barging into his office. The last thing either of us need right now is to get in trouble with the school while Victor is around.

DYLAN POV

I ignored what the front desk lady yelled as I walked toward Dean Adams' office door. I didn't care if he was having an important meeting or he was on the phone with someone. He needed to know what was going on in his school so he can do something to make it safer for Ashley. We can't protect her all the time.

I opened the door without knocking. We found Dean Adams on the phone which apparently was important because he signaled us to be quiet. I didn't have time for this so I grabbed the phone and hung up on whoever he was talking to. He didn't seem pleased with what I had just done.

"Boy I hope what you have to say is more important than the Board Of Education, who was on the phone I was just using. Make it quick before I give you both a punishment you won't forget," he said clearly angry that I interrupted his important phone call.

"There was an attempted kidnapping in your school. I wonder what the Board Of Education would say if they found out about that," I said knowing I had his undivided attention now.

"What? That's a serious thing to say son. This better not be one of those stupid pranks you kids do now a days," he said not fully convinced.

"It's true sir. Our friend was drugged and was about to be kidnapped before my boyfriend stopped the kidnapper," Sam said ready to yell at Dean Adams if he wasn't convinced.

"Well who is the student who was kidnapped so I can notify the police and their parents," Dean Adams said as he grabbed the phone to dial 911.

"Wait! We know who tried to kidnap our friend. He's a student here. He got away when he had the chance. He might be on campus still. You should notify the campus security before you call 911," I said trying to keep him from calling her parents. The police in our neighborhood is on his payroll. My dad has eyes and ears everywhere.

"Alright, who tried to kidnap your friend?"

"Victor Ruiz"