CH *2*

Hey there here's chapter 2!!! XD

07/09/22: Hi. You might notice me editing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Dylan and I walked back to our dorm without saying a word to each other. We weren't happy with sharing a dorm. Stupid school and their new stupid rules ruined everything. So much for ignoring him the entire year.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked.

I had asked the secretary at the office if I could have tape. I was going to split the room in two. I will have my side and he'll have his side.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm setting up boundaries. Don't cross this line if you know what's good for you got it?" I said.

I put the tape on the wall too so I didn't have to constantly look at the floor. Let's hope this idiot listens.

"You're not the boss of me! I can go anywhere I want. Oh look I'm over your little pathetic boundary line. Oh I'm so scared," Dylan said.

Ugh! That freaking idiot wants me to kick his sorry butt doesn't he. I'll show him not to mess with a Malone. I walked up to him and then punched him. To show him I wasn't playing around, I kicked him where it really hurts. He fell to the floor in pain. Well that's what he gets for pissing me off.

"What the hell?! You can seriously injure a guy permanently by doing that!" he yelled in a very funny voice.

I hope he learned his lesson. No one messes with a Malone, not even a moron like Dylan Haines.

"Really? Well next time I'll be sure to permanently injure you. Now shut up so I can go to sleep," I said. I had laid on my bed as soon as I kicked Dylan. I was so tired.

"Whatever"

Okay so he got the last word. Let's see how he likes it when I glue his hands behind his back. Of course I'm going to do this when he's asleep.

*Morning*

Wow, I slept for a long time. I looked over at Dylan's bed. He was still asleep. Good. Now time to get him back for getting the last word. I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I noticed that there was something on them. I looked at my hands and saw that they had chocolate pudding on them. In fact everywhere I had skin showing had pudding smeared on. Dylan! He must of gone to the cafeteria and used their pudding to wipe it all over me. AHHH! I'm seriously going to kill that immature idiot!

"Ahhh! Dylan I'm going to kill you!" I yelled. He managed to get pudding all over my black hair.

I had woke him up with my yelling. When he looked at me, he started to laugh. Oh just keep on laughing, I'll get you back. I then got an idea. He won't like this one bit.

"Where...are...you...going?" he said between his laughing riot. Oh you'll see.

I walked over to his side of the room and started to put pudding on all his stuff. His clothes, video games. shoes, etc. He stopped laughing when he realized what I was doing. He wasn't very happy either. I was though.

"Malone! You're messing up all my stuff! Stop! Get back on your side!" he yelled. Yep he wasn't happy. He doesn't seem to want to touch me either. Hmm I think someone needs a hug.

I walked towards Dylan with my arms wide open. It took him awhile to realize what I wanted and he started to back away from me. Of course I ran and jumped on him. I made sure the pudding was all over him. I didn't think I had enough pudding on me to do that but I did.

"Ugh! That pudding prank was only suppose to affect you!" he yelled.

"Please, a five year old can think of a better prank than you. Your pranks always have a way to back fire," I said.