Chapter 9. Leave Me Sir!

Sanyukta struggled under him like an animal trapped in a cage. The towel in the process slipped off a bit giving a glimpse of her bare cleavage. Unaware of it, she gave him a darn glare as his eyes feel on them making his whole body warm in a second. Forgetting years old pain, hatred and angony something yearned in him for her...lust his mind convinced his heart!

"Leave me...Sir!",she panted for breath. No wonder that his breath fanning on her skin gave her immenss goosebumps.

Rather than leaving her alone, he further inched closer to her making her feel gitttery. In a second he rested his face on her neck, making her tremble with a sudden warm breath on her neck. Within a minute, an inexplicable feeling had taken a toll over them and Randhir who was here just to tremorize her was licking her collar bone, while slowly brushing his hands upwards towards her waist! Sanyukta felt a sudden tingling sensation in a stomach for a while as he licked and sucked her collar bone passionately. The anger filled heart of her was now craving for more and more warmth of his touch. Definately, only he made her go weak in her knees. For a moment even she got carried away with spark of love that lighted their darkness filled souls. As Randhir continued kisses and started drawing his lips downwards towards her cleavage, a face crossed her mind. A face for whom she was here. A face for whom she had suffered all the pain given by everybody with her mouth shut.

No Sanyukta..how can you?? Don't just don't let him touch you again! Sanyukta's heart screamed. Within a moment, Randhir got a sudden blow from her. Yes she pushed him all of a sudden with all her might!

"I said leave me Sir...!", Sanyukta shouted on the top of her voice.Randhir who was a minute before so much engrossed in her felt like a sudden slap hitting his face. He look puzzled. Puzzled at what he was upto. Puzzled at what happened to him few minutes. He scrachted his neck therefore lost in thoughts.

"Just because I am your P.A or V.P.A... does it imply that I have to have sex with you. Or do you have bought me up as your sex slave Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat?", she spoke as her whole body trembled in anger while Randhir looked at the matress confused at his own actics!

Guys do vote pls..😈