Chapter 7. Seeds Of Jealousy!

"Sanyukta..how was your day?", Randhir eyed somebody speaking to Sanyukta from his cabin at the exit pole of his office. Soon the person wrapped her around him trying to make her comfortable.

Thaassss....the breaking sound of the glass made him soon realize that his hands were oozing out blood profusely. Sneha who noticed this quickly came running towards his cabin.

"Sir...kya huya apko? Is everything okay!", she tried to grab his hand removing those tiny glass pieces glinging to his palm making the cut even worse. Instead of letting her remove them, he shooed her away, "main bachaa nahi hu, Sneha! I can..I can take care of myself...oka..h", his voice started almost fumbling in pain but his ego was in no way give up.

"But Sir.. this will hurt you a lot!", Sneha somehow managed to utter this words infront of Randhir who now was looking at with a blank, scarry blood - shot eyes. He moved towards her as she clinged back to the wall in fear. Moving to her retreating figure, he looked devishly at her smirking even in pain. The answer which he gave made her even more anxious.

"Pain...hahh..! Pain doesn't hurt me Sneha..it makes me happy! Leave Sneha. I want to be alone for a while.", Sneha knowing making him understand would playing flute infront of the deaf.

"Pain doesn't hurt me Sneha...affection does.", the ego covered soft heart whispered something that a world failed to hear. On the other side, Sanyukta's eyes let those tears loose which they have been holding for years now.

"Abhay...he thinks I am married! He...he..has given me a deal...", Sanyukta sobbed as Abhay looked completly puzzled.

"Deal...? What deal...!", Abhay asked worried with what circumstances she may have to face now to come out of this situation.

In a few minutes, Sanyukta explained out everything in detail after crying her heart out while Abhay gave a shocked, puzzled and sad expression.

"Tum usse sach bata do Sanyukta..!", Abhay tried to calm things down when an anger filled Sanyukta roared admist her tears,"Bata do..usko? Kiyu? Usne bola tha mujhe cheat karne se pehle...us Ishika ko kiss karne se pehle!"

Sanyukta's world were loud enough for the canteen goers to hear. People stared at them and Abhay held her hand strongly to calm her down for he knew well that this are nothing...but mere seeds of jealousy.

hey guys exam khatam...so now more updates for sure. Yeh Abhay kaisa lag raha hai tumlog ko...? He is a pivotial character and is the who can tell what happened in this 6 years..

Abhay Aggarwal

Do vote comment 😊

Do vote comment 😊

_SarcasticSunshine_ ank7505074725 AsthaKarna KoyalChatterjee AsthaKarna aashifictions SnehalGhodke9 Brinda1207 komalnrana127 crazytuktuk Brinda21 NehaS0411 LalliSam sandhirevergreendivya011995