Chapter 8: Horsing Around

Magsimula sa umpisa

Eren sniffs and wipes his face onto the dress sleeves. "Yes Captain... S-Sorry..." he mumbles quietly and makes an exit. The dining hall doors shut with a painfully loud bang, and Hange turns around to punch Levi's arm.

"Ow! What the hell, four eyes?!"

"Captain, you made Eren upset!" One of the members from the Levi squad, Gunther, explains to the oblivious Captai.

"Bull shit."

"He ran out crying!" Petra points out.

"He embarrassed himself. Big deal."

"Levi." Erwin sternly says the man's name with layers upon layers of disappointment. "Go find him, and apologise. He was just having fun."

"Yeah, and attracting everyone's attention..." Levi grumbles annoyed. He hates the fact people stared at Eren like they wanted to play with him. Disgusting soldiers...

Their eyes were raking all over Eren's innocent body and the boy didn't even know. Or maybe he did and liked it? Could Eren secretly be a whore...?

No, Levi decides. Eren can't be. A whore is used to showing off their body and Eren was all stiff and most certainly uncomfortable when Levi took it upon himself to cleanse him. What's with the ridiculous outfit, then?

"Captain Levi!" Mikasa glares down at her sitting superior. She doesn't have to say anything. Levi already knows why she's pissed and maybe she has all right to be so. Levi must admit, even he feels bad about making the brat cry. Eren shouldn't be upset. It bothers Levi even more that he is responsible for it.

'If I desire to be with him, I'm meant to make him happy...'  Levi sighs and stands up
"Yeah, Yeah. I'm going to go find him." Levi announces and leaves the dining hall in search of his Jaegerbrat.

~~~

"It's alright, Eren." Jean soothes the weeping boy who has failed to rip off the clothing Levi distates so much. Eren sobs.

A whore, a prostitute. That's what Levi thought of him. Armin's plan failed. To gain Levi's attention through female sexual appeal was a bust and it now ends with Eren feeling shitty and gutted.

"No it's not, Jean!" Eren growls at his comforter before dropping his head onto his knees and hugging his legs tightly out of hurt. "He thinks I'm a prostitute."

"'He'?"

"He hates me! All I wanted to do was make him notice me..." Eren sniffs.

"Other people noticed you if that helps?"

"I don't want other people! I want him!"

Jean sighs and looks out over the grassy field. It's dark, the moon is out and shining beautifully over a small pond beside the two sitting boys. Besides Eren's crying, Jean feels the atmosphere to be quite romantic. Here he is, with a stunning emotional girl, broken by the hands of man. Jean could fix her.

'Her'. Jean is so absorbed with Eren with the dress and make-up that his view on Eren has changed.

"You know," Jean starts with a sigh, glancing to the moon in the sky. He shuffles closer to Eren. "He may not have thought so, but I think you're very beautiful..." he purrs in a low seductive tone.

The pervy edge to his voice makes Eren shudder. Not at all because he finds the voice attractive, but because the voice is alarmingly threatening to Eren. No offense to Jean, but by no means does Eren find him at all attractive.

Jean is a greasy, slimy man who on the odd occasion has been caught with a few whore on the side.  His attitude is all about the bedroom. Although as a friend and soldier he's worthy of praise, but as a lover, he's nothing but a disgusting animal begging for attention. He prays on female beauty and due to the hand slipping close to Eren's inner thigh, he knows that the sexually appealing female outfit has attracted the man whore's attention.