DIY heart Print Jeans

what you need:

jean,a small piece of paper, scissors ,paint brush or sponge and fabric dye

how to do it:

first you get the jeans and you put it on a table, you get the small piece of paper and draw on it a heart .

then you cut in the paper the heart and leave the corner parts . you get the place the paper on the jeans and fill it with fabric dye using a paint brush or a sponge you do it on all over the jeans and leave it a whole day to dry.

PS wash it before wearing the jeans

6 tips for dying clothes at home:

1. Choose your garment.

I would start with a solid colored garment first, since you’re most likely to be pleased with the results. Most fabric blends will accept dye, including synthetics, like rayon and nylon-fiber blends that are at least 60% dyeable fiber. Natural fibers like cotton, linen, silk, wool and ramie are the most easily dyeable, in my experience.

There are some fibers that just won’t accept dye, no matter how hard you try, like anything that’s 100% acrylic, polyester or acetate.

3-Keep in mind that any plastic parts of the garment, like buttons and zippers, might not accept dye, either. So you’ll need to swap these out to match the new color of your garment (or embrace the contrast).

4-Choose the right kind of dye.Depending on the brand of dye, you’ll need to select the dye based on the fiber content of your garment.

5- RIT dye will work on natural or synthetic fibers, but iDye has separate formulas for natural and poly fabrics (for natural and poly blends you can use both formulas together). iDye also has a dye available specifically for items that will be laundered frequently.

6-When shopping for dye, keep in mind which dyeing method works best for you. I prefer to dye things in the washing machine because I think the cleanup is a lot easier, so I try to avoid dyes that require the stovetop method.