What to wear on a first date: The only 5 rules you need

.follow these 5 simple rules, you’ll be able spend a lot more effort on thoughts of the date itself, rather than raiding the contents of your wardrobe!

1. Dress for comfort

We don’t mean donning some sweats, or (god forbid) Crocs, we simply mean that you must be comfortable in whatever you’re wearing, physically and emotionally.

So that means:

No sky high heels, unless you’re a pro at walking in them and know they aren't going to kill you. No new outfits that haven’t been road tested - you don’t want to find out half way through the night that your skin-tight skirt has an unfortunate way of riding up as you sashay across the room. Nothing that you can’t sit comfortably in. A bodycon dress might seem like an amazing idea, you won't give a great impression if you're shifting uncomfortably in your chair all night. If you are comfortable, you will be able to relax more and concentrate on being your amazing, attractive self!

    2. Keep the mystery   On date numero uno, your aim is to be the smouldering,sophisticated, fun, intelligent, witty and alluring catch of a date that this guy is lucky to be seen out with...

But showing off a bit too much too early can unfortunately shatter this image. We're not saying that you should dress like a nun, nor are we saying that showing all is necessarily a bad idea if that's how you roll.

But by revealing just enough to get him interested, but not enough to ruin the sense of mystery you can be sure to almost hear him dialing your number for a second date as you walk away. 

Plus, you can always save that dress for the third date...

3. Dress for the occasion

Number one rule of planning your first date dressing - never let it be at a surprise location.

For one thing it's not such a great idea to meet someone you haven't really met before at an unknown location...

So, find out the name of the venue and Google it to get an idea of the vibe. You’d hope that if there was a dress code your date would tell you, but that won’t necessarily be the case so - always best to be proactive.

We don’t need to tell you of the horrors of dressing for a mood-lit bar when you're really going for a walk and picnic in the park. Not ideal.

4. Be yourself

Never try and dress like someone else on your first date. If you’re a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl then don’t go and force yourself into a fuchsia bodycon.

Similarly, if you have tattoos and piercings, don’t cover them up. Your date needs to know who you are from the off.

If they don’t like your style then they’re clearly not the one for you

 5. Feel Amazing

The most important piece of advice to give is to feel amazing in what you're wearing no matter what. 

If you can do that, then your date will get that vibe too and will respond well to your confidence.

Whether that means you have to slip on a pair of Spanx to flatten any lumps and bumps, or stand in front of the mirror doing self-affirming chants, we don’t care. 

 All that matters is that you know you look hot, hot, hot and those dates will keep on coming

  Hope you guys like it
If you want to ask me questions follow me on insta: yaraissa4 and send me a direct message byee ❤❤❤