“I swear to god if your ass isn’t back here in 20 minutes I’ll beat the shit out of you,” and the line went dead.

Louis dropped his phone and it crashed into a bunch of different pieces, he soon followed and collapsed in tears. None of the boys waited a second before they were running over to him smothering him with hugs and caresses.

Paul had once again led Sidney out of the room with tears stinging his eyes, how could someone do something so cruel to a young boy like him. Paul always thought of himself as somewhat of a father to the boys, and Louis wasn’t an exception. In fact, now that he knew what was going on in the smaller boy’s life, Paul made sure to put Louis at the top of his list.

When Harry heard the door close, signalling that Paul and Sidney had left, he jumped up from the floor, yelling with fury, “he thinks he’s going to beat you? Ha, just wait until I get my hands on him, I’ll show him a beating.”

“Harry, please calm down, we’re all frustrated but yelling is going to do nothing but scare Louis some more,” Niall had also gotten up from the group rubbing comforting circles on Harry’s back, “let’s just go back to our flats and we’ll talk about what we’re going to do there okay?

Harry calmed himself and walked back to the boys on the floor, “Kay lads, let’s go home.”

Louis wiped the tears from his face with the back of his sleeve, “Are you sure it’s okay if I stay?”

Harry smiled sweetly, “of course Lou,” he helped the older boy off the floor and led him to the door, “We’ll meet you boys at my place, alright?

The boys nodded nonchalantly and started grabbing their jackets from their chairs, Harry already had his blazer on and Louis hadn’t taken off his coat.

“Where’s Paul going to take Sidney?” Louis asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders and opened the door pushing Louis’ back threw it gently, “Paul’s a smart man he’ll figure out her address.”

Louis nodded and walked to the vehicle that was parked out front; it was sheer black and appeared glossy, like it had been waxed moments ago. It was nothing like the vehicles Louis was used to. The ones that were broken down with duct tape windows, the ones that had chipped paint all along the railing. This life would have been a breath of fresh air

When they got into the vehicle and snapped on their seatbelts Harry turned up the radio and What Makes You Beautiful was on, and of course, being his band and all, the curly haired boy began to sing, “Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me…”

Harry’s voice trailed off when he looked over to Louis who was looking out the window, “Hey Lou, whatcha thinkin’ bout?”

Louis turned towards Harry and remained emotionless, “Harry, the reason we broke up is so you could advance in your career.”

The curly haired boy nodded so Louis continued, “Well, then wouldn’t all the heartbreak be gone to waste if we just started dating again?”

Harry’s smile faded when he analysed Louis words, “are you trying to tell me you don’t want to get back together?”

Louis grabbed Harry’s hand that was rested on the stick shift and began playing with his fingers, “I’m just saying maybe we should wait…”

Harry ripped his hand out of Louis gentle hold and grasped the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white. Deep down Harry knew this would be difficult; Louis had been through a lot, he was abused both physically and mentally. His self-esteem has more than likely dropped a large percent and he wouldn’t doubt it if the boy was slightly depressed, but somehow with all this information he couldn’t stop himself from getting angry, “What the hell do we have to wait for Louis!”

Louis shrunk into the seat expecting to get hit, “H-Harry I’m sorry, I-I was just thinking it would be better for you if we just stayed friends for a while.”

Still not looking at Louis cowering face he continued yelling, “How would this be any better for me! I’ve been waiting five years-“

Louis put his hands over his face and shouted, “S-Stop the car now!”

Harry instantly stomped his foot on the break, thankfully there were only a few cars on the freeway and nobody was hurt, “Louis why would you…” Harry stopped talking when he turned to his trembling passenger.

He pulled to the side of the road and unbuckled his seat belt, “Hey Lou, what’s wrong?”

Louis removed his hands from his face with tears crowing his eyes, “Y-You were yelling so loud… I thought y-you were going to h-hit me…”

Harry rubbed his temples shaming himself for doing something so irresponsibly stupid, “Lou I’m so sorry, but I need you to know that I will never ever hit you okay?”

Louis nodded relaxing into the seat, Harry reached over and wiped away the tears with the pad of his thumb, “I really am sorry for yelling; I promise not to rush you into anything,”

Louis nodded again so Harry sat back down in his chair putting his seat belt back on, as soon as he did his cell phone started to ring. He swiftly took it out of the pocket of his blazer and flipped it open.

“Hello?”

A rough voice came through the other end, “Hello, it’s James.”

Muaha, left you with a cliff hanger >:) This chapter took forever to write, I restarted honestly, five times. Hopefully the next one is easier! I'm runnning out of ideas as well so if anyone has any input PLEASE tell me! I beg of you.