→Chapter One←

↑ Edit I made ↑

"Did you hear?" My over excited best friend asks as she leans against my locker, whith a weird glow in her eyes.

"Hear what?" I ask, obviously uninterested.

It seems most of the conversations she starts are about "The popular". I get it, they have interesting lives, but it's not ours.

She rolls her eyes, like she usually does when I don't know any drama, which is a lot might I add.

"Knox and Claire broke up!" She screams, and a huge smile breaks out on her face. Nothing like the frown she just had before.

"Ok..What's that have to do with." It's not like he'd go out and date is anyway. I mean I'm blonde and have blue eyes, but that's where it stops. No one can see it with these big glasses covering them. I don't even need them but my dad said: "Since you're a blonde you need to look smarter." Stupid, I know. Also, I have a small variety of clothes. My parents have money, I'm juts not allowed to wear revealing clothes. So, I just wear hoodies and shorts.

"I can be the sweet nerdy girl, and he can be my bad boy. All I have to do is dress like you and somehow get his attention." I give her an offended look.  My outfits aren't "nerdy".

"So..how are you going to "stand out" from the rest of the girls that are trying to." I take a look around the hallway and see almost everything puffing there hair up or adding an extra layer of make up. Some even thought they could show up in sweat pants and sweatshirts. This is getting sad.

"Well, I have been doing some studying. The bad boy's always chase after the good girls/nerds. Or..he goes after the bad girl with a bad past." She put her thinking face on and went into deep thought.

After a few seconds of me just standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do she started to speak.

"Next week I'm going to be the quite shy nerdy girl. Then the week after, I'll be the dark past bad girl." Before I could reply the school bell rang, signaling everyone to get to class.

"See you later, Kate!" I holler as she walks to her class. Hopefully I'll see her later.

I turn to the opposite direction and walk to class.

→→←←

After class I went straight to the library, I always skip lunch to get an extra hour of studying, before my pop quiz with my dad at the house. Plus, he says women should always watch they're figure if they want a husband.

As you've probably noticed, he's very old fashioned.

I was about to take a sit when my English teacher; Mrs. Rowan walked over to me with Knox by her side.

"H-Hello." I whisper out, feeling my cheeks growing hotter.

I'm only really comfortable with my some of my family, and Kate.

"Hello, Miss Joselyn. I was wondering if you would feel comfortable tutoring Mr. Knox for the rest of the semester." She kind of asked.

I look over at Knox, who looks completely uninterested in the topic. I don't know if I could handle his behavior for two months.

"I-I don't k-know, c-can I get back to y-you later?" I ask quietly lowering my gaze as they both stare at me.

"Sure, sweetie. But, please don't take to long we're running out of options." I give a nod, and her and Knox walk out of the library.

I looked around the library hoping no one saw what had happened, even though nothing did. There was no one.

Obviously Joselyn, your the only one lame enough to go to the library, when you should be eating and having fun.

I pull out my chair and start studying more on World War I.

♪ → →← ← ♪

Hello viewers! I am currently working on this story for episode, so hang tight!

Make sure to:

♥: Follow my Wattpad account.

♥: Give this chapter a Vote

♥: Comment your opion(s)

♥: Follow my insta↓