"I don't think we should-"

"What? Is Guren Ichinose wimping out on me?"

"No, but I-"

"Please tell me you don't have feelings for that kid."

"Of course not-"

"Oh shut up. You're totally in love with him."

"I never said that!" I glared at him and stood up. "Say whatever you want, but I'm not in love with him. You know Mahiru is my girlfriend."

"Uh-huh. You know Guren you're such a loyal friend. I mean, you knew I've been cheating on Aoi with some cheerleaders from our school and you could have told her anytime, but you didn't. She's too dim witted to figure it out." He smirked. "So since your so loyal, you can admit that you're also a gay freak."

"Oh fuck off. I'll go. Let's go now."

I stomped off and walked over to the door. I put on my jean jacket hoodie and grabbed my car keys. Kureto was right behind me. A grin covered his ugly, annoying face and all I wanted to do was punch him.

We got into the car and without a moments hesitation I pushed on the gas pedal.

"So what are we looking for exactly?" I asked as I drove.

Kureto rolled down the window and responded, "A photo album. She thinks he's hiding something. I mean I don't really care what the kid's hiding, but she said if we did this, we'd be able to trash his room too."

A bag lay by his feet and inside it was toilet paper. Loads of toilet paper and underneath the toilet paper were at least five bottles of multicolored spray paint. I couldn't tell what else was in there, but I knew it wasn't good.

"Sounds good?"

My gaze drifted back to the road, "Sounds good..."

We arrived at the house in a few minutes. As Kureto and I walked to the door, I could feel my heart beating harder against my chest. My legs felt wobbly as goosebumps covered my arms. What the hell..?

Inside the house was relatively clean. I'd been here a thousand times, but this time I was here to vandalize Shinya's room.

We walked up the stairway and entered Mahiru's brother's room. My god, it was messy. Clothes were scattered everywhere, small candy wrapper and potato chip bags were littered in corners. Hundreds of pictures of white tigers covered the walls. You wouldn't even be able to touch the wall, I swear.

"Holy fucking Christ." Kureto's jaw dropped. "Have you ever been in here before?"

"Hell no. Why would I waste my time in this loser's room?" I answered.

"Well time to get searching."

Kureto began looking in the closet while I decided to search under the bed. My hand felt something hard and I pulled it out. Shinya's computer with another white tiger on it. I rolled my eyes. What's so great about white tigers?

I sighed and kept searching until my hand hit a rough leathery object. I pulled it out. It was the photo album. Out of curiosity and because my heart wouldn't shut up, I opened it. I was expected to see more pictures of white tigers, but no. It was a timeline of Mahiru and I. Shinya's version. I quickly shut it.

"I found it."

"You did?" Kureto came over and saw the photo album. "Alright, let's get the hell out of here. But first-"

he handed me the spray bottle. The feel of the cold, hard can sent shivers down my spine.

"Are you sure..?"

"Of course! God damn Guren, don't be a fucking wimp." Kureto rolled his eyes and held his can of blue pain.

Without hesitation, Kureto sprayed the blue paint on the walls that were covered in white tiger photos. Soon enough the whole wall turned blue with streaks. He turned to me.

"Your turn."

I chewed my lip as I thought carefully. Oh who cares what Shinya thinks? He's just another person. An antisocial, boring pole that literally has no life. Shinya Hiragi is the meaning of nothing....right?

I lifted my spray can and pushed down.

****
___________________________
Authors Note:
Shinya doesn't deserve this, but what can I do?

~ Maya Nordin