After All We're Flesh & Blood

Lillith sighed as she breathed in the scent of the club. Blood, sex, &  lust filled the air. Though Lillith wasn't here for the entertainment. She headed to the bar & got a large drink. The bartender handed her a cup full of warm blood. As Lillith drank it, she felt the sexual frustration build & burn hotter. She felt more alive. Finishing the drink, she sat down some coin along with the empty glass & wondered out to the outer edges of the room. After standing & watching for a few moments, Lillith decided that she needed to move on to another club. So she exited & headed down another block to a club she knew well. It was full of different mystic types, all of which were females. Lillith entered in & felt her lust sky rocket. All the women were draped in sheer fabric that accentuated their curves. All different body types were cloaked in leather, fishnet, & silk.

A curvy blonde walked by with clamps squeezing her nipples that was being led on a leash attached to the clamps by another blonde. Lillith needed to find someone & soon or she would lose her mind. Lillith checked her coat & bag into the front where it would be safe & then headed towards the outer rim of the club. She stood idly against the wall watching. She saw the girls on the poles contorting their bodies while others put money in their clothing. She saw the couple next to her. The busty purple haired female bent over the couch arm was moaning as her partner railed into her with an impressive strap on. Mystics were in different areas touching, licking, fucking, & even begging. Lillith spied a woman with cherry red hair sitting at the bar. She had caramel colored skin & copper colored eyes. The woman noticed Lillith & flipped her curls back revealing her neck. That was a good sign. No doubt that Lillith's eyes gave away that she was a Vampyr. 

Lillith smiled cooly & the woman got out of her seat. Lillith studied her outfit as she walked towards her. She was wearing a blue crop top with cut off denim shorts. her legs were covered with large gapped fishnet & finished off with ankle boots on her feet. The curve of her hips was to die for especially the way she sashayed them to & fro. As she got closer, Lillith saw her face more clearly. She had gorgeous defined cheekbones that complimented her septum ring well. She was a piece of edible art. The woman stopped just before Lillith & smiled. "Hi," she said as her voice oozed with milk & honey. Lillith breathed in her scent as she spoke, "Hello to you as well." She smelled of summer strawberries & lavender. "I'm Harleigh," she said beaming a bright smile. Lillith could see the deviousness in it.

Lillith reached out to take her hand. Kissing her wrist, she replied in a sultry voice, "I'm Lillith." Harleigh bit her lip playfully as she stepped closer, "What brings you here tonight, Lillith?" "I'm just looking for some fun," she responded honestly. Harleigh looked down as she stepped closer, inches away from Lillith now, "Well, it just so happens, that I am too." "You do look like fun," Lillith said as her eyes burned. The woman bent over the couch let out a long moan diverting their attention for a moment. "Shall we go somewhere more private?" Harleigh asked taking Lillith's hand. Lillith only smiled as they turned & exited the main floor of the club.

Lillith led Harleigh down different hallways full of grinding bodies. She could smell Harleigh's arousal & it was making it harder to not take her in the middle of the floor. Lillith led her to a room where the floor was caved in slightly to make a pit covered in white plush pillows & blankets. Harleigh gasped & giggled upon seeing it. Lillith closed the door causing Harleigh to turn. She bit her lip again as she giggled again. Harleigh removed her boots slowly. She bent over with her back towards Lillith showing her how short her shorts were as well as showing off her incredible ass. She wiggled it & squeaked as she felt Lillith's hand reach out to caress her exposed skin. Goosebumps spread over Harleigh's skin all the way to her nipples that stiffened in response. Harleigh straightened out slowly & shuddered at Lillith's breath on her neck.