Chapter 13: A Deal With The Devil

Alex's POV

I have her, i finally have her! She's mine only. Not Jace's nor is she Tyler's, only mine. I know we haven't yet put a title to what we are but that would be too soon on her part.. We went on one date and might I say how incredible she is. I can't believe Jace acted like such an ass. He let someone as amazing as Olivia go but I won't make that mistake. I can't erase the feel of her lips that were gliding across mine and the want that her body had for me made me weak.
Her close proximity made the world around us seem nonexistent and our courting brought us closer to one another.

I let out a pleased sigh when I'd parked outside my house. I've been crashing here ever since the fight with Jace and I finally had a reason to live off campus...

It was passed midnight and I was getting ready for bed when I heard loud banging on my front door. I was at the door in a split second and as I opened it my eyes almost burst out of their sockets. I was shocked why she was at my house at this time of night and I quickly plastered a scowl on her face.

“what'd you want?” I seethed

“Now Alex is that the way you welcome your loving and forgiving girlfriend?” Natalie smirked.

“First of all, you're not my anything and second how'd you know I was here? No one knows about this place...”except for Olive of course.

I gave her a pointed look and tried to decipher what was her motive for her being here was “All that doesn't matter, only what I'm about to tell you does”. She smiled evilly.
She pushed her way in and I was quick to block her from going further than she's supposed to.

I stood tall in front of her and crossed my arms over my chest and said “speak! Then get you're pathetic ass out of here”.

She shrugged and spoke with no emotion in her tone “well there are some rumours going around saying you're dating the mute”. At the mention of Olive being called a mute made my blood boil and if Natalie wasn't a girl then I would've beaten the shit out of her.

“that has nothing to do with you! Even if we are dating” i growled in her face

She walked closer to me trying to look intimidating but I gave her a slight shove and she composed herself before saying “I figured it was true after the scene you pulled at Tyler's charity.. I just came to give you some advice...”.

“stay away from Olivia if you want what's good for her ”

“Yeah? Or what!” I smirked.

She smiled expecting that to be my answer “Alex as you know I'm a very influential person who gets people to do her bidding... We wouldn't want someone clicking her nudes, and posting them online or guys trying to knock her up just because she may or may not be still a virgin, or me ruining her entire life here until she'll be forced to take her sorry ass back to her miserable town”.

I couldn't handle hearing what she said she'd do to Olive and I lashed out on the wall behind me, sending a vicious punch to the wall and I slammed her onto it keeping her in place. I nearly strangled the life out of her when I snapped back after realising she was squirming under my grip. I blinked rapidly and retracted my hand, she composed her ragged breathing and shot a glare my way.
“you think scaring me will stop me! How dare you man handle me like that!?” she screamed

The anger I bottled came back when her high pitched scream of a voice came out “how dare I?...” I chuckled evilly “...how dare you, threaten Olivia's life. You think I'm scared of you!”

Her smug face came back as she said “Alex babe you may not be scared of me but I assure you, you should be scared of what I can do”.

Her voice echoed in my head when she mentioned about being able to manipulate people here and it was true, when I recalled the countless of times she made people make fools of themselves. Promising them popularity for a favour or sex if they gave her something, the people here were gullible. And guys being told about a girl's virginity is something they'd want and don't count me out of that list...