Chapter 7

* OLIVIA'S POV *

"Oh my god! Did he really say that?!" Vicky says completely shocked. "Yes, he did. I can't believe it either." I said to her.

I was telling Vicky about the most confusing and crazy as fuck day I have ever had. She wanted all the details and I gladly gave her. I told her about how Alex reacted to seeing me with Tyler and how he followed me out of the café. I still think back to his soft soothing tone, and big strong arms wrapped around me. It was like a lovely little world that I could go in and out to whenever I wanted. The smell of his cologne still is fresh in the air, where ever I go the scent seems to follow. And the cool breath of mint can be still sensed near my neck, it was like heaven.

".... so what did he say?" Vicky said pulling me out of my strange fantasies. "Huh...what?" I said completely unaware of what she just asked.
"Ugh, I'm talking about Tyler. What did he make of all this?" Vicky really is nosey but I love her concern about my life. "Well, he was worried but not judgemental and neither did he care to know what happened." I said remembering how he was so understanding and not caring to ask me what was meant by anything that happened yesterday.

"Aw, that's sweet of him. I wish I had a guy like that-" she stopped realising what she just said.

"What do you mean by that? I thought you have a boyfriend." I say noticing her flinch and let out a sigh.
"Well, we broke up Last week." She said about to let out a tear. But she's so strong that she didn't allow herself to show the pain she felt.

"Oh I'm so sorry. You can tell me if you want to." I say trying to show her I'm here for her just like how she's been here for me.

"Um well, you know that I've been kinda checked out lately coz I've been doing a part time job to earn some cash on my own. I thought I should tell you that first to explain why I haven't been around a lot. But coming to him well, I took a short trip to go see him and you know surprise him. Thought I didn't think I would be the one who gets surprised. I found him in his apartment with some whore, getting very acquainted with each other in his bed... Well I didn't breakdown in front of him, I just yelled giving them a shock, and threw his favourite lamp his dead granny left on the wall above the bed rest and left... when I came back I saw you run down stairs and long story short here we are." She said all these words so fast trying to get them all out without showing how much it hurt her.

I could do the only thing I could. So I grabbed her in my arms and gave her the tightest bear hug I possibly could which I'm sure she loved because she did the same.
"I'm so sorry my drama has made you keep this in for so long. But don't worry that ass doesn't deserve you." I say while keeping my hold on her.

She sniffles a laugh and says "you're drama is nothing I can't keep my life on hold for after knowing what you've been through, I shouldn't be complaining. Actually I kinda knew it was bound to happen." She says rubbing her nose and leaves our embrace.

"Look at the time, we'll be late for class." She says trying to change the subject. I just nod and we get dressed to leave.

In class, I'm sitting next to Tyler and we talk about just anything until the teacher arrives. We spent about an hour  learning how to grasp the idea of understanding the writer's point of writing a story. And later we were given some assignments to do.

When class was over, Tyler and I walked with Vicky to the cafeteria for lunch. Then he said to me.
"Liv the Dean allowed me to host a charity party in the school and I can invite anyone I wanted only if the entire school joins in too. So I'm thinking of hosting it in the giant auditorium and if you guys don't mind helping me."

"We don't mind!" Vicky and I say in unison. We were so excited about the charity dance.

"It's going to be masquerade ball. But you can wear whatever you like." He said pretty excited.