Crush?

(@JodieCat helped me with the idea! Thanks Jodi! :))

It had been a week. A week since you were jumped. You didn't feel much different except for the fact that you were scared to go out alone. Everyone else was scared to. They knew what people in this town were capable of and it scared them. You would normally go out with Soda, Pony (and Johnny because who is Ponyboy without Johnny), and to your surprise, Dally. Before this incident you thought that Dally was always cocky. Now you thought that yeah he was cocky but he had another side. One that wasn't so cocky. At times he realized he may have said the wrong thing. Weird. You didn't know what you thought about him anymore. You knew he was a player.

Or was he?

You didn't know. For some reason you were attracted to him. You weren't sure if it was as friends or something more. You simply ignored it.

It was Saturday. Your day off. Darry and Soda were at work and Pony was off with Johnny. They trusted you to not leave the house on your own considering what happened.

Your Point of View

I woke up, just like I did every other morning, and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I headed for the kitchen. It was weird because no one was there. I found a note on the counter.

Dear Y/N,

Darry and Soda are off to work. I won't be home for a while. Off with Johnny. I didn't want to wake you. Anyways. Dally will be over soon so you can meet up with us. Were gonna go to the movie house. It's based off that book we read a little while ago. You guys should get there before it starts. If not then I guess we'll just have to see it again!

See you soon,

Pony

Okay then. So I ran back upstairs and got ready. I brushed by teeth and hair. Then I went and took a shower. I was in there for about ten minuets before I got out. I went over to the cabinet and reached to grab a towel, but there were none. Great.

I opened the door slightly. I looked over to the living room and saw Dallas sitting on the couch. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Do me a favor Dal and get me a towel."

His smirk grew.

"Whatcha gonna do if I don't"

"Don't be an ass." I said not amused.

"I'd like to see yours." he stood up.

"Dallas Winston if you even think of anything I gonna smack you so hard your heads gonna spin."

"I'd spin my head for you anytime doll." (I am so sorry. These 'pick up lines' are the definition of my love life... terrible.)

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Get the fucking towels Winston. I don't wanna have to beat the tar outta you later on."

"You couldn't beat be up, doll. You love me to much."

I blushed but pretend to be more angry.

"Winston if you don't get me a towel right now I gonna have my brothers beat the crap outta you!"

He laughed.

"For what?"

"All I have to tell them is that you didn't get me a towel and that you tried something. That should be enough for Darry at the very least." I smirked. He knew I was right.

"Fine. Jeez man." with that he headed upstairs. He came back down minuets later with a towel.

"Hear and hurry up will ya." he walked back over to the couch.

"Well if you hadn't have tried to get some then maybe I would be ready by now." he scoffed.

"Ya whatever man."

I headed upstairs and ran into my shared room with Soda. I looked around for a minuet and found a pare of black jeans and black v-neck. I grabbed by purple combat boots and headed back downstairs. I walked over to the coat rack and grabbed by dark blue jean jacket. "I'm ready." he got up. "Finally."

We walked down the street toward the movie house. We were walking in complete silence until he broke it. "Darry wanted us to pick up some stuff for the house. Normal groceries." he took out a cig. "Fine but lets hurry up. Don't wanna be late."

We reached the store and headed for the normal groceries that Darry picked up: dinner foods, ingredients for cake, snacks, candy, or anything else that would normally satisfy our needs. We paid for what we got and started back home. The movie was going to start soon. Greasers didn't normally go to movies in the daytime but I guess Pony wanted to see this movie that they made based off a book. He didn't say which one though.

We got home and placed the groceries on the floor of the kitchen. "I'm just gonna put these away before we head out. Darry'l have a fit if he gets home and they ain't put away." Dally nodded and headed back into the living room. I started to put the groceries away until I needed to reach one of the cabinets. I was a little short, but in my defense the cabinets are put up a little to high. I struggled for a minuet before I felt a hand on my waist. I looked over and saw Dally. He reached up and put what I needed into the cabinet. He looked over at me and gave me his signature smile. The Dallas Winston smile. "Thanks." I mumbled, my checks turning bright red. "Y/N?" he asked, his hand still on my waist, his other rested on the counter. "Ya?" I responded. He waited a moment. "Would you... would you like to go out sometime. Maybe a Coca Cola or a 7 Up?" I thought about it for a moment. "Sure." I said with a grin on my face. He smiled and leaned in. I put my index finger up to his lips. "Jeez Dal. Not even the first date and your already trying to get somewhere." I giggled. "Yeah whatever man." he laughed. He put both hands around my waist. "So how about tonight? Pick ya up at seven?" I thought about it for a minuet. "Yeah. There's one problem." "Which is?" "I have six other brothers that won't be happy about this." I looked at him and could tell he was thinking. "I hate lying to the guys, man. How about we just tell em. If they don't agree then there are these things called windows." he smirked. "Dallas Winston looking to cause some trouble I see." he pulled me closer. "You know it, doll."

I couldn't believe it. I was going on a date with Dallas Winston. Wait... am I falling for him?

(Please send me requests for what happens next. Even if it's just a small fluffy moment I wanna know. Maybe I could build off it :))