All better

"Would you like to move to Europe with us? Maybe not forever but for some time?" She smiled at me.

"Umm, I would actually love that, but I can't right now. I have to much going on. I can visit though!"

"That would be great!" She gave me on last hug and then left. Before the door could close a nurse walked in.

"How are you feeling Ryann?"

"Great!"

"Well that good. You a y'all's get to leave today!"

"Thank the lord!" She laughed and walked out of the room. The door swung open again and I thought it would be my dad coming to take me home but I was wrong. It's was my doctor.

"Well Ryann you are officially cancer free. Your dad's on his way up and I hope to never see you again!" He started to walk out of the room but I grabbed his arm and he turned to me.

"Thank you so much" he nodded at me and I let go of his arm. I'll admit it my eyes got watery. My life was gonna go back to normal. Finally. The doctor left and my dad walked in.

"Time to go!" He handed me a bag. And I gave him a confused look.

"Thought you would want to go and change. Don't worry Malahia picked it out!" he laughed. When I was little he would have to dress me since my mom left and it was only me and him and every outfit he would pick out didn't match. I grinned the bag and hugged him quickly and then ran to the bathroom. In the bag was an Aztec boyfriend tank and regular pair of white shorts and my black vans! I brushed my teeth and threw my hair up in a messy bun and then ran out to my dad.

"Ready!" But when I ran to my room only Malahia was there. Hold up. Wait.

"MALAHIA"

"RYANN" she ran to me and we hugged for a while.

"You're cancer free!"

"I know!"

"So you're coming with me ad we are going on a well needed shopping spree! your dad gave me his card." Thank goodness. I love shopping especially when I don't have to pay.

"YESS" I literally screamed

"Ms Border are you alright?" A panicked nurse walked in

"Sorry! I'm just really happy right now" I gave her an apologetic smile and she walked out.

"Are you ready to go?"

"I've been ready!" I grabbed Malahia's hand and pulled her out of the hospital. She was yelling at me, telling me to stop but I just wanted some fresh air. But once we got out of the building I let go and put my hands on my knees and treys to catch my breath. I noticed that Malahia was silent so I turned around and saw her laying on the ground.

"You okay?"

"Just fine" she glared at me while I laughed

"Are you not going to apologize?"

"Nah"

"Will you at least help me up?" I put my hand on my chin and pretended to be in deep thought.

"I guess I could" I shrugged and walked over to help her up.

"What a friend." She mumbled while stomping off to her car. I just started laughing even harder while I tried to follow her.

I opened the door to her car and jumped in finally catching my breath.

"Push on the gas and let's get to the mall" Malahia took me seriously and went as fast as she could. The mall isn't very far away so we made it there in about 10 minutes.