Magcon Surprises

"Taylor's POV"

It's almost time for magcon to start. I'm a little nervous. I'm not nervous for the fans but I'm nervous for the surprise.

"Ryann's POV"

Magcon is about to start and Shawn and a girl with green eyes long blonde/brown hair and about 5'5 tall started to walk up to me.

"Hi I'm Ryann!" I shook her hand and she smiled

"I'm Taylor but people call me Tt" she said happily

"Nice to meet you!"

Then a group of people walked in with Bart

"Hey everyone! these are the special Guests!" Bart announced

I knew them all. Well not know know them but their all 'famous' internet people.

There was Brent Rivera,Dustyn Carpenter, Hayes Grier, and OH.MY. F-ERS!

THATS EVA! SHES MY FAVORITE!

Eva Brooks has long brown hair , brown eyes and she's around 5'5! she's so gorgeous and hilarious! I can't believe I get to meet her!

I walked up to her

"Hey I'm Ryann!"

"I know!" She said excitedly

"I'm Eva!"

"I know! can I have a picture with you!" I asked like I crazy fan. I was definitely fangirling!

She looked surprise and nodded

I took out my phone and took a couple of photos.

"Thank you!" I said and turned around because I heard my name

"Ryann!" Nash and Taylor yelled at the same time. So I walked over to them

"What?" I asked

"My little sister wants to meet you." Nash said

"Skylynn?!" I said excitedly. She's so cute! I love her.

"Yeah" an after he said that he moved and I saw her standing behind him scared. So I bent down to her height

"Hey there I'm Ryann!" She looked at me and smiled the tackled me in a hug. I heard everyone laughing and Nash helped Skylynn up and then Taylor walked over and helped me up. There was a really pretty girl that walked over with Taylor and I'll have to admit I'm jealous.

I was still holding the hand Taylor pulled me up with and just starting into his eyes when someone poked me. I turned around to see Skylynn

"Can I have a picture with you" she asked in the cutest voice

"Of course" I picked her up and Nash took photos of us. After that Taylor wanted to introduce me to the girl beside him. I got a better look at her and noticed she has green on the outside and blue in the inside of her eyes and long blonde hair she was pretty tall but a little shorter then Taylor. She had on a white crop top and a Pink skirt with a brown belt so her stomach was showing a little and she had on brown combat boots. I love it.

"Hi I'm Megan. I'm Taylor's little sister" she said sweetly

Thank goodness.

"Well hey Megan I'm Ryann!" We took a couple of photos and talked a little I learned that she's a year younger then me and I just knew we'd be good friends. We also exchanged numbers.

Bart walked into the room and told us that the fans were about to come in so everyone went to their spots. The girlfriends all walked to a different room with Megan and Skylynn. They're coming back in for when we go on stage.