Not a forgiver

(Jenny's POV)

James woke up early today and went to work. He's still upset from what Ryann had said yesterday. So is everyone else. I woke up at 7 and started to make a huge breakfast for the 15 kids I have to feed. I know they aren't gonna wake up until 8 or maybe 8:30. But come on. There's 10 boys! Cameron eats a lot and I've seen the other boys eat too. I need to cook a lot.

//////://///:///

It's 8:37 and I'm official done with cooking. That was tough. The boys were all sat at the table talking. I could still tell that they were upset. Then finally the girls walked down the stairs. Except for Ryann. After I gave everyone good I walked up to Ryann's room.
I knocked in her door and waited. Ryann opened the door and she was all dressed and done with her hair and everything. She had her purse and keys. Taynn ran out of the room as soon as the door opened.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to get out of the house. I haven't been out in a while and I'm finally feeling good"

"Alright. But you are taking someone with you right?"

"Yeah I'm gonna ask Mahogany to go shopping with me."

"Your mom is coming today"

"She's not my mom. She's just a women that gave birth to me" wow.

"Okay" I never thought someone could say that and be serious.

"Have fun!" I told her. I was happy she was getting out of the house. She really needed to. And I'm also glad that she's taking Mahogany.

I followed Ryann down stairs and was surprised by what I saw. Ryann was frozen on the last step. They shouldn't be here yet.

----------------------------------------------

(Cameron's POV)

My mom is an amazing cook. After we all are we took all of our dishes to the kitchen and put them in the sink then we all went to the game room and played Call of Duty. About 2 minutes into the game the door bell rang and I had to hand off my controller to Megan and went to answer the door. I opened the door and saw a man and a women with two young girls. Oh no.

"Umm come in." I lead them to the living room and let them sit down

"I'm Cameron and I guess you're Ryann's mom?"

"Oh yes! My names Casey and this is Josh my husband and these are Riley and Jeanette out daughters."

"I'm gonna go get Ryann and my mom" this is just a little bit awkward. I was about to walk up the stairs but I saw that my mom and Ryann were already down here and saw our guests.
My mom was the first to talk

"Hello I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenny" either she's happy their here or she's and amazing actress.

----------------------------------------------

(Ryann's POV)
Their already here. Why? they should go back to Europe. Their were two girls who looks like they were in their young teens.

One had long brown hair light brown eyes with long eyelashes. She had on a beanie' high wasted shorts, vans and a crop top that said YouTube.

The other one had brown hair and green eyes and was wearing regular jean shorts with sandals and a white flower tank. They were both really pretty.

My mom. Opps I mean Casey walked up to me.

"Ryann you've grown up so much!"

"That's what happens. You know the last time you saw me I was 5."

"And I'm so sorry about that. I hope you can forgive me?"

"I will never forgive you. You left me when I was 5. You never contacted me or anything. Don't expect me to forgive you because you're here now. You're only here because I have cancer. Don't think I'm stupid."

"Ryann please! You could have came with me."

"I was 5. You know what. I'm done with you. You started a new family and just forgot about me. Well sucks for you because I'm not a forgiver." I grabbed my car keys and went into the game room to get Mahogany then we walked out the door and went to the mall.

--------------------------------------------
(Taylor's POV)

Is it wrong that I'm laughing? Ryann just told her mom off. It's too funny.

--------------------------------------------
(Aaron's POV)

I can not believe Ryann just did that. And I also can't believe Taylor's laughing.

--------------------------------------------
(Malahia's POV)

Why did she do that? She could finally be close with her mom.

--------------------------------------------
(Matthew's POV)

She just slayed her mom
--------------------------------------------
(Mahogany's POV)

"That was AWESOME" I told Ryann
"And the way you left was dramatic!"

"Thanks" Ryann laughed

"So how are you feeling?"

"I'm actually feeling a lot better. Haven't puked in two days!"

"High five!" She tried to high five me and not take her eyes off the road but she ended up just hitting me in the face.

"That works too" we both laughed and we were finally at the mall once Ryann parked I looked over at her and saw she was smiling down at her phone.

"What are you smiling at?" I saw her blush and her smile widened

"Taylor wants to go on a date tonight."

"Well that means we are shopping for a date outfit!"
We both jumped out of the car and ran into the mall

--------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ

I've had a lot of people tell me to update so here is the quickest thing I could right. I'm sorry. But next chapter should be longer. I'll be introduced the two sisters to Ryann and mahogany and Ryann will be shopping and Jenny and James have to hangout with Josh and Casey then lastly it's Taylor and Ryann's date. So yes it will be longer!

I was also thinking about have some help with the story! I wanted to start an Instagram so I can post photos of the outfits and what the characters look like. Just contact me if you're interested.

Also comment or contact me somewhere and tell me if you think Ryann should forgive her mom and tell me how you want the story to end! don't worry it won't be ending for a while!

The only places you can contact me!

Twitter- @ashlan_houser

Kik- @ashlanhouser

Instagram- @ashlan_houser

Comment!

I also have a tumblr and I mostly post pictures of the magcon boys.
@ashlanhouser

I also don't mind recommendations for my story!

Lastly if you follow me on twitter or tumblr tell me and I'll follow back!

Thank you all!

Remember if you want to see what Ryann looks like you can ask and If you want to see any of the outfits I describe just ask! (Kik or twitter!)