Chapter 13

Two days in a row updating...I must really love you Katie...(: Well who liked that magnificent cliffhanger??? Haahaa xD Katie was PISSED. So I updated for her today...or else she was going to KILL me. This is dedicated to herrr<3 Well anyways, here ya go xD Chapter 13...who knows how long this will be?!?! xD

Vote if LOVE Sleeping with Sirens!<3 Katie showed me this band and I am listening to it as I write this chapter!

~Rider's POV~ [FINALLY!]

I stood in line as I bought my plane ticket. I have decided to move to Florida with my dad, Oliver Skye. He has a wife and four kids. I hate him whole-heartedly, but he just dosen't know that. I might have to smash a kids face in if they look at me funny. One of the boys is my age and lives in my area. My dad hasn't told me his name so I don't know who it is. I guess I will have to ask him when I get there. There was also a girl about my age and lived in my area with the brother. I guess my dad's wife had also gotten divorced. My parent's didn't really get divorced because my dad walked out on us, but they legally got divorced a year ago, after Laya was born. She had never met our father and she never will if I have anything to say about it.

I felt bad for leaving Laya and Kayhlen. I will come back for my things and to say goodbye to them. I don't think I will be coming back for Riley. I didn't even want to see his face anymore.

I was hit in the back as a tiny girl about my age ran past me saying "Flight 189. Flight 189." I looked up to the boards and saw that she was looking for the plane I was boarding.

"Excuse me, Miss." I tapped her on the shoulder but she didn't stop running around like a scared ant. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her, "Hey, Lady!" She stopped looking every which way and looked up into my eyes.

"Wh...what?" She looked away from me and her pale cheeks turned a faint pink.

"You are boarding the same plane that I am boarding." I let go of her shoulders and put her up right. She wiped her forehead and looked around. She spotted what she was looking for and a huge smile spread across her face.

"Aye! Skylar! Over here!" She waved her hand over to another very pale guy with black hair that covered half his face. He looked like this girl and from what I put together, they were brother and sister. The boy walked over to us and looked down at me. He was about the same age as me but extreamly tall.

"What do you want, Valerie?" He looked at his sister with stern, gunmetal grey eyes.

"This is our plane and this nice boy helped me find it. Please say hello, Sky." I learned this girl's name was Valerie and her brother's name was Skylar. But they don't know my name. "Oh. What is your name?" It was like she read my mind..

"My name is Rider." I looked up at Skylar and he looked back down at me.

Skylar stuck out a hand and mumbled, "Nice to meet you."

Valerie screamed out, "NICE TO MEET YOU RIDER! I'm Valerie if you haven't guessed already!"

"Flight 189 boarding now." The intercoms rang over the building.

"Well, that's us. I hope you guys have a nice flight." I smiled and turned around and walked into the hallway leading to my plane. I sat down in my seat thinking of Riley. I can't believe I'm actually leaving him. I don't think he will care, though. He will probably find another best friend to replace me and another girlfriend. Nobody will really care about my vanishing accept for my mom, Laya, and Kayhlen.

Then I felt the pressance of two other people and then heard a familiar voice.

"HEYYYY! RIDER!!!!" Valerie's voice rang through my ears. "Fancy meeting you here."

"We boarded the same plane. It could happen." I said and put in a headphone and leaned back.

"Oh yeah." She mumbbled and kept quiet. I turned around and looked out the window as the ground disappeared.

"Bye Riley." I mumbbled and rested my head on the head rest.

_________________________________

Turns out I fell asleep for the whole ride and the captain woke me up with the speakers.

"Morning sleepy head!" Valerie sang as her brother grabbed our bags from the above compartment. He tried to throw it to me over his sister's head but it fell ontop of her, which made her fall foreward and lets just say her nose met my "down there". Skylar burst out laughing, which made my face turn red. Valerie jumped up and her pale face turned bright red.

"SKYLAR!" She jumped onto her brothers back and started punching him. But instead of throwing her off, he positioned her to where he was giving her a piggyback ride. They were an odd pair.

I picked up my bag and made my way off the plane. I spotted Valerie punching Skylar in the back and him standing there, taking all her hits. She dosen't look like one that can do damage.

I walked up to the two and said goodbye, Valerie insisted she and Skylar walk me out. Skylar didn't look to thrilled about it. I called a taxi and it pulled up in front of us.

Valerie squeeled and screamed, "We can carpool!" God, this chick just dosen't leave me alone. But I don't want to be rude so I said sure.

It was me then Skylar and then Valerie sitting in the cab. I had told the driver in advance my adress so I didn't need to tell him again.

It was the most awkward drive home because Valerie starred at me the whole way until we stopped in front of a huge white mansion. Skylar strained his eyes to see the address. Then his grey eyes bugged out of his face.

"Th...this is your place?" He asked, voice quivering.

"No it's my dad's. Why?" I said and raised my eyebrow. Why did it matter?

"This-" But then Valerie cut in.

"HOLY SHIT! This is our dad's house too! Well...stepdad." She screamed. I put this all together in my head. So Skylar and Valerie and two other kids are my step brothers and step sisters. They are the ones that lived in New Jersey with me. I never knew it but they were always there. We have the same dad (well to them its step dad). Holy shit.

"Oh gosh." I said. I stepped out of the car and grabbed my bags. I watched as Valerie rang the bell and the big doors opened. My dad stepped out and gave her a big hug and looked out at the cab. He watched Skylar step out of the cab, then he looked at me. He froze on the steps. He said something to Valerie that I couldn't make out, and she nodded.

He walked over to me and stared at me with his blue eyes. He is where I got my bright blue eyes as well as my mother.

"Hi Dad." I said and he pulled me into a tight hug. I looked over his shoulder to see another cab pull up. I let go of my dad and walked a little closer to the second cab. I couldn't see who was in it but I had a feeling they would step out soon. The sun was going down and the cold wind was starting to blow. I felt a chill do down my spine and my dad asked me who it was. I told him I don't know and left him at that.

The yellow door opened and the person sat in there for what seemed like an eternity. When the mystery person finally stepped out, I almost fainted.

They ran up to me and hugged me and pulled me into a rough kiss. The person let go and I looked up into their bright blue eyes, as tears fell from them.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I whispered, "Riley.."

__________________

SHIT. I did it AGAIN! Katie, I'm sorry(: But it had to be done xD Haahaa! I hope ya'll liked it!

I can't write much 'cause I hafta do more updates!

Vote if you like Sleeping with Sirens!

Vote for Kellin Quinn (for Katie) and Justin Hills (for meee) <3

Or Vote because you love me and this story<3