Chapter 7

So I'm doing this for you guys :D It's really early but I want this updated this week! So I hope you guys like it and I'm working on getting pictures up of my fabulous actors <3

~Bastian's POV~

So this is Rider's house. I can't believe I agreed to sleeping over at his house when I didn't even know him. Oh well. My brother likes him. I mean they're best friends! So I guess I'll sleepover for how ever long they'll keep me around. Anything to keep me away from girls for a weekend.

I ran up the stairs and to the door that said 'Keep Out: Rider's Room' and I'm guessing this is Rider's room. Just a guess though. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Ugh. They knew I was coming, so they should've unlocked the door.

"HEY TWERPS! LET ME IN!" I yelled into the door. I heard some rustling and some mumbles and the door opened. I was looking at a rather aggravated Riley and dazed Rider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting in Rider's living room watching 'Taken'. Riley and Rider were sitting on the couch and I was laying on the loveseat. Riley looked uneasy next to Rider and Rider was enjoying the movie. I glanced over at the TV and tried to watch the movie but I wasn't intreasted.

"Im going to make some popcorn and get a drink." I said as I got up and started twoards the kitchen.

"Okay." Riley said changing positions. I heard the couch moving and someone sitting back down. I came back in and saw Rider seemingly closer to Riley and a blanket layed over them.

"Whatcha guys doing?" I asked as I sat back down.

"Shhhhhh." Rider answered and put his finger to his lips. He went back to staring at the TV. I felt my eyelids get heavy and my vision go out.

~Rider's POV~

 I can't believe were holding hands! Well that's not what I'm 'most' excited about. I'm more excited about the fact that we are holding hands right in front of someone. They don't know it, but still. I looked over at Bastian to see him sleeping away. I nudged Riley slightly, but kept my eyes on the movie. I watched out of the corner of my eye and saw him glance at Bastian and back at me. I continued to watch the movie until my chin was pulled sideways.

"Hey! I was watching that!!" I yelled/whispered.

"No you weren't. You're shaking, so oviously you're not paying attention. You're excited about something." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Am not!"

"Rider, I've known you since we were three. You're excited." He said with a sly smirk. Damn, I'm an open book when it comes to Riley.

"I am not." I blushed and attempted to look away.

"Hey! No! I want you to look me in the eyes when you blush. It's cute."

"Shhhh! Do you want Bastian hearing?!"

"He wouldn't know if a frieght train came through this very livingroom."

"Fine, but still, that makes me blush more."

"That's why I like it." He said with a sense of lust in his eyes. Why can't I stop blushing?? He grabbed under my shoulders and pulled me up to his height. Then I felt his sweet lips crash against mine. I kissed back with as much passion as I can, but this boy was filled with that. I just couldn't beat it. His tounge brushed aginst my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly let him in. Everything was going P E R F E C T. Unnntil we heard a grunt from the sleeping Bastian and I was flipped off the couch. He wasn't awake, but my body rikishaying off the floor was enough to atleast stir him from his sleep.

"Hey. What's going on?" He asked streching.

"Nothing. Go back to bed." Riley soothed.

"Okay. Night." He said and went back to sleep.

That was close. We can't let that happen again, that was a little careless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! Sorry it's short but I wanna go to sleep.

Vote <3

Comment XD

Fan :)