Chapter 12

Okay. I'm updating. Because Katie has been on me to write this.. Love you! This chapter is dedicated to my little Raynedrop, Rayne<3 Because he has done a lot for me in his story, Bitch, Please (Go read it!) So here ya'll go :)

~Riley's POV~

I haven't heard from him in three days. He just...ran away from me. After I told him I broke up with Becky, he turned white and his eyes bugged out of his head like he had seen a ghost. I was going to tell him that I did it for him and that I wanted to be with him. After all, he was the one that helped me realize that I had no feelings for Becky. He was the only one that was ever on my mind.

The way his bright blue eyes sparkled when the light hit them. How, whenever he got nervous, he would blush and scratch the back of his neck. How his dirty blonde hair fell perfectly, even when he woke up. His sexy morning voice. Everything about him is perfect.

I wonder why I have never noticed this about him. Maybe because I never knew he was gay. He has had girlfriends and a lot of girls say they have slept with him. I bet they were all lying to get attention. That's what most girls at our school do.

I called Kayhlen a thousand times, but she always sent me to voicemail. I have drove past Rider's house about 200 times. I can't stop thinking about him.

I'm scared of what might have happend to him.

---------

Rider hasn't been at school all week. Neither has Kayhlen. I wonder what they have been up too. Nothing makes sense. I mean, I could understand Rider not wanting to see me, but why was Kayhlen ignoring me? This is making me very uneasy.

I'm scared, for Rider and Kayhlen. What is they got kiddnapped? Or something worse...

I was walking down the empty halls alone. I didn't feel like going to class. It's like my life isn't complete without Rider.

Suddenly I was jerked over into an empty classroom. There was no lights accept for the dim light coming from the closed blinds.

"What the hell?" I gaspsed as something wrapped around my neck. It began to get tighter and tighter and I soon found my self getting dizzy. There was black dots which was making it hard for me to even see the dim lit room.

The last thing I heard was "You hurt him."

~Kayhlen's POV~ [FIRST TIME]

I sat on the couch facing Rider's mom and stared at her, completely at a loss for words. "He what?"

"He left for a month to go live with his dad." She said, tears begining to form in her bright blue eyes. As I looked into her eyes, I thought of Rider smiling and laughing as Riley chased him with a water gun last summer. That was before Bastian brain-washed Riley into being a dick.

"But why?" She looked at me with worry and sadness in her eyes. It reminded me of how Rider looked up at me when we were at the hospital. It brought back the feeling of wanting to pound in Riley's face. I looked down at my hand in my lap, trying to look intrested in them.

"Well," she sniffed and started her story, "he has always talked about moving. A little while ago, when he told me he was gay, he told me he liked Riley. I told him that was an excellent descion because I love Riley like he was my own. Well, he told me that he would never get Riley, but he couldn't move on. Riley never got the message and continued to hurt Rider." She took a sip of her water, and wiped the few tears that had escaped from her eyes. "He thought that he would get over him slowly, but instead he fell more in love with him every second of the day. Now, yesterday when he told me what had happened with this Becky bitch, I lost all respect for Riley. That was his best friend getting beat up by a little slut who was going to leave him one way or another. I'm sorry for my cursing." She cleared her throat and continued, "He told me yesterday how Riley told him he broke up with Becky. Rider ran home to me and sobbed on my shoulder. I asked him what was the matter and he told me. I thought it was a good thing but Rider pointed out a few things. He said that now Becky's gonna hurt him more and that the football players will hurt Riley because he broke up with her and the guys love her 'cause she's hot. Well, after about another hour of Rider sobbing, he told me he was going to live with his dad in Florida for a month. If he decided he wanted to talk to Riley again, he would come back at the end of that month. But if he choose to not be hurt anymore, he won't come back again." She started to sob, and I felt tears sting my eyes. I was about to sob about my little Rider, but then I remembered there was something I needed to go.

I stood up and gave Ms. Payne a hug, thanked her for the information, and left.

I drove up to the school and put my plan into action. I followed Riley secretly to every class until he finally his art class.

I ran into a empty classroom in front of his path and waited for him. He walked in front of the door and I pulled him in. I pushed him up against a wall and ripped off my scarf. I wrapped it around his neck and pulled. I pulled tighter and tighter until I heard him wheezing and he was taking smaller and smaller breaths. I wasn't going to kill him. I pulled his ear to my lips and whispered "You hurt him." He gasped as I droped him to the floor and released him. I wrapped my scarf around my neck and walked out of the room.

~Riley's POV~

When I finally woke up, I sat straight up and looked around. I was in the nurses office. How did I get here? Well I don't want to find out, so I got off the bed and walked out. I checked my phone and had one new message.

>Go to Rider's. -Kayhlen

I threw my phone in my backpack and darted to my car. I threw my bag in the back and pulled out me keys. I put them in the ignition and turned them to hear the car roar to life. I peeled out of the parking lot. I looked at my watch. 4:30. Shit. It was an hour since she sent that.

I rode up to Rider's house and hopped out of the car. I was hoping he was home and that he had forgiven me or was giving me a chance to explain. I ran into the door and saw Kayhlen and Rider's mom sitting, but no Rider.

"Wher-" But Ms. Payne cut me off.

"He left Riley." Kayhlen said and a tear fell down her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked it :) Sorry it's short but its what I could do :D

Comment :)

Vote if you think Rider is SEXY <3