She made it

THOMAS 

I saw her running towards me, I just smiled at her but at the back of my mind I am thinking of our 'what ifs'. She hug me and I feel that her tears are streaming down her face so I hugged her back. Suddenly, I felt something. I felt relief, joy, and love.

I hope she felt it too

The love that I am feeling here right beside her

We stay like that for I think 10 minutes, then finally she let go of it

"I have decided, Thomas... I'm tired of everything, I am so sorry" she said as her tears continuously streaming down her face

I look at her blankly. Tinignan ko siya with my confused face. Akala ko ba okay na kami? Kaya siya tumakbo papalapit sa akin?

Bakit parang mawawala siya sa akin ulit?

Mali nanaman ba?

***

As I saw her walk down the aisle looking beautiful with her simple white dress, I felt relief that finally. Finally I saw her walking there. I'll admit it, she the most beautiful here inside the church.

As I flashes back all the good things we had, I can't help but to thank God because He brought her for me.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. I saw tears falling from her eyes. When she stop in front of me I can't help but to smile thinking that this will be the another chapter of her life

"Thank you for everything you've done" she said "Thank you for everything" she added before she walking towards the altar. I can see in her face that she's beyond happy.

This is the Escudero - Bustos Nuptial

Finally her dream to have a family is coming true. Magiging masaya na siya with Migs and of course, Travis.

Habang tinitignan ko si Bea na masaya, naiiisip ko si Ara. Ano kayang itsura niya sa araw na yon? Magiging masaya kaya siya kung ako ang pakakasalan niya? Oh baka naman lumayo siya sa akin ulit?

Maraming thoughts ang patuloy na pumapasok sa isip ko. Kung kamusta na kaya si Via? Ang mag ina ko? Kamusta na kaya si Ara? 

Napakasakit isiping hanggang dito nalamang siguro talaga ang lahat...

***

Natapos ang seremoniya na wala akong naintindihan maski isa. Lumilipad ang utak ko sa mga bagay na may kinalaman sa mag ina ko. Kung kamusta na kaya sila? Masaya kaya sila? Si Via, si Ara. 

Lumapit si Bea sa table namin

"Thom, thank you for everything. Siguro kung hindi ka dumating sa buhay ko wala akong matutunang mahahalagang bagay. Salamat sa inyo ni Ara" sabi niya na may ngiti sa labi "Si Ara nga pala nasaan?" tanong niya pa

Hindi agad ako naka salita maraming bagay ang pumapasok sa isip ko sa tuwing nababanggit ang salitang Ara. 

"Nasa Italy pa, Bea" sagot ko nalang at napatanggo siya. Hindi nagtagal nag paalam na din siya