Chapter Four-Amber

We get to the Albert Dock and I promise to pay the cab back home..as Eva's paying our cab as I get out,we walk up to the bouncer on the door. The music from inside is booming Rihanna's girl in the world is blasting, I fucking love that tune. We notice Jenny's uncle Colin on the door, and we walk over to him. "Hey Colin—is jen in yet?" I shout to him over the music. Colin smiles when he knows it's us. "Hey amber—hey Eva. Yeah, jen's inside, go and have a few drinks on me" he shouts with a wink. Thanking him, we walk in— My god it's absolutely packed with people dancing on the floor. I get my phone out to text Jen, let her know we're here—There's no way we will find her in here. "I'll text Jen, let her know we're here so she can show us where to go" I tell Eva. She nods, it's been a while since we've been here—and you can tell the layout in here has changed, don't want our arses getting lost. Jen comes bounding over. "Hey bitches, you look awesome" she smiles.

Me and Eva smile back "So do you babe" We say

And she does, she looks gorgeous—Jen is wearing a red one shoulder mini dress, that sits on her upper thigh. Her long brown hair is poker straight. Jen guides us over to the booth she booked in the VIP area, sitting down, I wave over the gorgeous waiter as he passes by us holding a tray of drinks. "Excuse me, can I get a round of shots here please? Oh, and some WKD's? Cheers babe" I wink smiling seductively at him, he's looking at me like he wants to eat me whole. "Sure, baby, I'll bring It right over"  he says giving me a wink of his own and walks away.

"Oh my god— Babe, He is GORGEOUS, he totally fancied you" Jen squeals.

I shrug nonchalantly. "Meh, he was alright like" I say. I look at them at they're looking at me with a Are you kidding me expression, and we burst out laughing.

We're having a great time, when me and Jen drag eva on the dance floor

We're having a great time, when me and Jen drag eva on the dance floor. My girl needs to let loose a bit. We're dancing to Ariana grande's side to side,
and we're moving and grinding our bodies to the beat of the song, doing our thing.

I'm singing along to the song when I see someone come up behind Eva. I panic for a minute until his face becomes clearer. Justin—Well, Well, Well. This  should be interesting. He's looking at Eva's body as she dances, his eyes rake over her body in appreciation, biting his lip, he wraps his arms around her waist. Eva's eyes open wide, panic clear in her eyes as she looks to me for approval. I grin widely and give her the thumbs up. I laugh, oh fuck, this going to be fun once she realises it's Justin.

"Who's that lad with Eva? Is she okay?" Jen shouts down my ear.

I nod. "She's sound girl, that there is Justin Casey. He's Everton's new striker, Eva met him this morning at the school where she works. And get this—he's her new next door neighbour" I chuckle.

"Shut your fucking mouth" Jen gasps "Are you shitting me?" She asks me.

"Nope, girl. Eva's already fucking smitten with him, and you can tell Justin feels the same way " I tell her as I drink my glass of champers.