Chapter 16

It's the middle of the night.
I had another nightmare and I can't fall back to sleep.
So I get up turn my computer on and I plug in my camera to download all the shots I took in the woods.

I really need coffee so I slowly get up from the desk chair and try to not step on Althea. She decided to sleep here because she was too tired to go to her dorm.

We went karaoke last night, we had fun but Althea and Kira just had the need to be the Cupids of the situation and when a guy bought me a drink.

*Flashback*

We were happily chatting when the barman arrives and bring to our table a drink saying that someone bought it for me. Once he leaves the delirium starts.

"OMG! Who couldn't it be?"

Kira says looking frantically around.

"Malia he could be boyfriend material"

Althea excitedly says shaking my arm.

"Guys stop I really don't care about who it is"

I say liberating my arm from Al.

"There he is"

Almost screams Kira pointing at the guy

I follow her finger and find a handsome guy looking straight at me smirking.
He's got sandy blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, a strong jawline and he's got a very well build up figure.

"He's too perfect"

I say looking at him a second time.

"What does that mean? Isn't it a good thing?"

Al says confused by my statement.

"No it isn't"

Kira rolls her eyes and pushes me off the chair making stand up before I fall on the floor. I didn't fall but the chair did and all the people in the local turbe to look at our table. This made Kira furiously blush and return to her timid self.

"Just shut up and go over there"

Kira whisper-yells at me.

I roll my eyes and start walking.

While I walk I can see him eyeing me up and down. I feel slightly uncomfortable because he's wearing a suit and I'm wearing a kind of casual outfit. I have some olive skinny jeans, a white plain tank top with a leather jacket on top and some black heeled combat boots.

"Thanks about the drink. You really shouldn't have done that"

I say as kindly as I can.

"What can I say when I see a beautiful girl I can't help it- I falsely chuckle at his compliment -come sit"

He scoots over and makes me sit next to him.

"What is this beautiful doing here?"

"Just hanging out with her friends"