Seven is a Five letter Word VOL3: Note Form.

WARNING: I DID NOT COPY "MY WATTPAD LOVES" COVER. (VOL2 OF THIS SERIES) I had mine 2 months before her, and I'm not saying she copied the cover of this story either but if you're a fan of her and are just here to be rude to me or accuse me of stealing the cover which can easily be found on Tumblr, etc, etc, then I suggest you leave. It gets me worked up and I hate that.

So, JESSE AND MORGAN ARE BACK. Oh, you better love me. To show your appreciation (BECAUSE I HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHY EXAM TOMORROW) but I'm staying to write the first of this, pick a cover and upload a few parts, I love for you to show appreciation by fanning and commenting (because I love reading your reactions) and voting.

Also, I have a story in the WATTY's this year. I didn't get through to the second round last year, so I'd love too this year!

But, my favourite story is THE MEANING GAMES which I've just started and if you love these, I'd love you forever if you checked that out and voted for it as a thanks for posting ANOTHER 5/7 PROJECT!

The characters, the storyline and the details of this work is my own. I declare this information mine.

Someone, of whom I am a fan of, has created a works using notes and cyber messages between two characters and I gained inspiration reading her works. It is one of my favourite stories here on Wattpad and wanted to share my own. So I created Morgan and Jesse; both of which are from my own imagination.

I hope you enjoy!

Summary:

[PART THREE OF: I'm five, were you meant to dial seven?]  Morgan met Jesse because of her mobile phone. He texted a cheeky message to 07657 234 562 instead of 07657 234 762. Now, after going on holiday to St. Christoph, Jesse ended up in hospital, and Morgan lost in a foreign country with the boy she met by coincidence beside her in a coma. All of this because of one miss-dialed number. Oh dear.